Chapter 6

"I didn't sign the contract because I wanted to clarify something with you Mr. Jeon."

"Then go on ask my darling", Jungkook said.

"What does sexual things mean? There should be some limits to sexual play. I'm not a whore just because I want to be an actor."

"Then leave Seokjin.If you cannot trust me, leave.",Jungkook sad angrily, as if offended.

Seokjin looked dull, his face in pain. "Okay Mr. Jeon, I'll leave. If being an actor means selling my soul, I will leave."
Jungkook smiled. Breaking a stubborn toy was going to be so much fun.

Seokjin looked so lifeless. Jungkook felt his heart clench. This feisty Omega really needed to just let go and do as Jungkook wanted, and Jungkook would give him everything he ever needed and more.

As Seokjin turned to leave, he felt a pair of large muscular arms grab him from the back and he felt his back hit a solid wall of muscle. Jungkook rested his head atop the boy's head.
"Being an actor is so difficult, isn't it? Facing rejection sucks. I know what you're feeling Kim Seokjin. You ran all the way from Busan thinking you could make it but now nothing is as rosy as it seems anymore is it?"

Seokjin closed his eyes and inhaled the powerful musky, leathery smell of coffee filtering through his nose. He felt his body loosen up as he ground his ass back into Jungkook's thighs and sighed as he began to cry.

Jungkook just held him as he let it out. He cried so hard and Jungkook just kneaded his shoulders from the back, gently. Finally, he stopped crying and just softly sobbed and choked a bit.

"I promise you Jinnie, if you don't become an actor, my name is not Jeon Jungkook. Screw this contract", saying so, he pivoted the lithe boy towards himself.

"Will you trust me and do as I want, no matter what your inhibitions are?", he asked staring into those deep pools of Amber."I need to think", Seokjin replied, hypnotized by the Alpha's ruby red ones.

"You promise to lend me every inch, piece of you, so I can use you to become a vessel of emotions that you require for a movie?"
"I do"
"Do you object to any sexual contact which does not involve any act of penetration or body contact from my side except for a hug or a kiss which I do to comfort my friends?"
Jin thought for a while and said, "yes I consent to this wholly."
"Do you promise to wear what I want you to wear, be who I want you to be just for training?"I do"
"Then come tomorrow at 5 pm and wear your uniform in the bathroom in the hall. All your sessions are one hour and you should carry a notebook and a pen along with a healthy, well-rested body who has eaten enough. Okay?"

Seokjin nodded with tears in his eyes. He gave a quick hug to Jungkook and thanked him and ran out in excitement.
Jungkook grinned as he clicked the audio recorder shut.
This was going better than expected.

xxxxxxxx