Chapter 4

That night Jin asked Jimin as they lay on the bed together, "Jimin-ah what type of a person is Jungkook?"

"Ah, he's a normal actor. But he's really talented and passionate. A lot of thoroughbreds use their family name to reach heights. But Jungkook has worked all the way through. He works really hard.He works all through the night and day and takes rest in the afternoons. I wonder why he's willing to give that up as well, you must be really something for Jungkook to attempt to do that haha."

"He's too handsome and magnetic honestly. I feel anxious around him", Jin said softly.

"Hey, don't worry. Go meet him and sign up for anything only if you feel like it. Not otherwise. He's really intimidating and charming and is a huge package in one man. He's a bit too much to handle, but I think you can pull it off. Goodluck Jinnie baby"

The next day, Jin was utterly terrified. However, he somehow drank a bit of alcohol to loosen up and wore a beautiful turtleneck and some spectacles to go meet Mr. Jeon....

XXXXXXXXJungkook's assistant shot him a dirty look as if he was mud

"Are you Seokjin?" She asked in disbelief as if Jin were an old hag. 

Seokjin felt a little ashamed at the way she spoke to him. Suddenly the door flew open and Jungkook himself came out of the hall.

"Ah Seokjin, how punctual. Come on in. Why are you waiting here? Oh wait is it because of Sohee? My darling, I could fire you now and you wouldn't get a job anywhere, so quit being an asshole will you?" He said smoothly while the assistant turned red in shame. 

Seokjin felt his chest tighten in awe at the way Jungkook spoke to her. So icy yet commanding. What an amazing ,dominating man! He's just like what he is on screen! He timidly followed Jungkook inside. As soon as he switched the lights on, the room lit up revealing a humungous room, with cream walls and high ceilings. There were many mirrors  on three sides of the wall.

"This is my temple. My temple where I practice my art!"
Jungkook declared with a hint of pride in his voice.

Seokjin could watch how passionate Jungkook was.He was so dedicated to his art. He was really cool.
"You're so cool Mr. Jeon", he said tilting his head and smiling.

"Anyways let's get to business.", Jungkook said.
"Firstly, I'm willing to train you for an hour every day from Mondays to Saturdays. The timings are not fixed".

Seokjin nodded. "Secondly, I need you to sign a contract before we get into this. I don't want to be dragged for harassment in the future. Also, you have to wear a uniform. We cannot have this place desecrated."

Seokjin gulped. Wow, Jungkook was really serious about this.

He only thought Jungkook would talk to him for a bit, but he seemed so invested in this. He was truly a passionate man.

"Seokjin snap out of it," Jungkook said rudely snapping his fingers. Seokjin stopped having a dazed look and instantly looked concentrated."let me warn you, baby, this is extremely hard work. You will not be able to keep up but if you think you can attend-"

" Sir I'll do anything. I'll do anything to become a good actor like Kim Hanbin", Seokjin suddenly said as he bowed down and asked for a chance to be taught.

Jungkook smirked and said again, "Seokjin this is intensive training. You could get broken emotionally, because I do EVERYTHING, including things without a moral to make someone a good actor. And if you disagree during our training, then there's also a penalty clause.You need to go over every single thing I'm the contract, take your time before you decide to come here okay?"
Seokjin nodded.
XXXXXXXX

I will not object to any nudity or sexual actions during class and will let Mr. Jeon use my body during training to make me a fine actor.
As a student, I promise to reveal only the truth about myself and any lies will be penalized by 20 lashes or more.Penalty clause: I will let Mr. Jeon fist me, in case I quit acting.
I agree to the above clauses and will not describe any physical acts with my body whether clothed or nude as sexual harassment.
"This is crazy", Seokjin thought as he read out portions of thecontract. He wanted to show Jimin, but Jungkook was very insistent on maintaining the privacy of their dealings.

"How the hell can I sign something so explicit?", Seokjin thought.

"Hey Jimin, you said you had a director in mind, who could offer me roles?""Yeah sure you can meet him today evening"
Saying so, Jimin messaged someone.
XXXX