Chapter 8

JK sat on the chair smiling at Jin and said, "Normally Betas do this exercise for a week, but you killed it in 4 days. I'm so so proud of you Seokjinnie. You must be so proud of yourself. You're so so good for me, so ready to be molded into the best actor ever. I'm so damn proud of you""I knew I did the right thing by promising to train you. I respect how much effort you're willing to put into this craft. Good job boy!"
Seokjin turned beet red. After four days of being cold to him, Jungkook was saying the nicest things ever. The praise went straight to his cock. Jeon Jungkook was the coolest man ever, he played him like a violin and Jin promised himself he would do everything in his power to please this man, his teacher. He was his god.
XXXXXXX
The next day Jungkook introduced him to the art of "becoming one with nature".

"I want you to behave like creatures of nature. Act like a dog, act like a cat, act like any bird you wanna be. Shed all your inhibitions. Feel the joy of becoming a part of nature. You should wear the costumes provided and just give me a loud, accurate animal noise and we're done for the day. Now come here and select your costume."

So Seokjin walked over to the bag of clothes that Jungkook kept nearby and selected a cute kitten costume. There were so many birds and animals to choose from but Jin's heart clenched at the cutie costume. Nothing could make him choose any other way!
So he wore the cute kitten hairband and the loose onesie. There was nothing sexual about the whole outfit. It was loose like a big sleepsuit. The only issue was that there was a hole in the suit. Near his butt. A really small hole, for which he had to wear a tail buttplug. So Jin wore everything and looked adorable.

"Seokjin, I hope you know that between you and me there will always be a line we never cross. I value my career far too much for any allegations of assault. So there will ALWAYS be a five feet distance between us unless you call me towards you for a hug or comfort as a friend. I want you to remember that else you may consider our time spent together as sexual activity or misunderstand my intentions"
Seokjin nodded but he didn't know why these words sounded so painful to him. Sure a handsome man like Jungkook must have many Omegas but did he need to be so obvious about rejecting Jin? 

Seokjin spent the afternoon on his hands and knees, mewling like a cat, working hard with his posture and voice modulation. Then Jungkook also taught him some flexibility exercises. It was a pleasant and relaxing afternoon because Jin was an expert at aegyo and that made things easier for him.

After class, however, Seokjin wasn't able to rid himself of the feeling he needed to be filled. He had had sex with his boyfriend Namjoon but never had he felt this needy. He felt so..... empty. And every time he lay on his bed, fingering his ass, all he could see when he closed his eyes was Jeon Jungkook. Strong, muscular, full of vitality, handsome. The one Alpha that Seokjin wanted to voluntarily get down on his knees for. He wanted to worship Jungkook's thick cock, whose outline he'd seen so many times. He was hung and Jin was whipped for it. He wanted to suck him off and ride him if possible. Every time he was around the Alpha, he felt like his soul went wild and his heart stopped beating or it wanted to explode.

"But I came to Seoul to learn. Not to screw around. That's what makes me different from other Omegas!" He thought proudly. But he spent most of his afternoons with a large dildo shoved down his needy hole. It had been three weeks in which Jungkook taught Jin about how to sit, stand, present himself, how to speak and so many other valuable tips. He absolutely loved it when Jungkook spoke about acting, he had so much passion!! So much strength and conviction in his voice! He loved when Jungkook read out parts of a script from Shakespeare or other writers, he had so much emotion and magnetism, that Jin just wanted to lay at his feet and worship him for the rest of this life! Jungkook also praised him so many times, he began to feel like he couldn't last a single day without sufficient praise. 

He couldn't stay happy if Jungkook did not call him beautiful, perfect or praise him. He HAD to be praised.

The only downsides to the whole situation were Jungkook and his stupid need for a buttplug. He always made Jinnie wear a buttplug to induce intense sensation so he became used to it. But rather than becoming used to it, he began to crave it. He began to crave to be filled and usedand hated being empty once the plug left his body. It just wasn't enough anymore! And the distance between them of five feet was torture.!!! Jin was an Omega, accustomed to touch. His parents always caressed him and his Omega friends always hugged him. He began to cravefor touch like a madman. One day he broke down while saying the famous lines, "I am a man more sinned against than sinning".

He started crying quite a bit and Jungkook just watched him, clueless.

"Please hug me, sir. I just need to be hugged. I miss my parents"
"Then come here Seokjin", Jungkook secretly smirked and opened his arms.

So Seokjin practically leaped into his strong arms and hugged him. He clung on tightly and nosed at the point between his shoulder and neck. He inhaled the scent as if it were oxygen and calmed down. Jungkook smelled so fucking delicious, so manly and better than any Alpha he had ever smelled his entire life. He unconsciously ground his front into Jungkook's thick thighs and mewled and purred like a little cat. It took all of Jungkook's willpower not to get aroused at the way the Omega was behaving. He had to practically stop breathing so he didn't touch Jin in the wrong way. His Alpha was clawing at him, begging him to mount and rut into this sweet thing in his arms.

Jungkook rubbed circles on his back and petted him. Seokjin was scent drunk and felt euphoric. He looked up and dopily smiled at him."Thank you so much Jungkook sir"

"Seokjin, honestly, I've never seen a Beta crave touch like you", he said acting innocent

"Umm, I've always been a bit different that's all haha, my mom thought I would present as Omega"

And Jungkook let it slide even though he knew Jin was lying.

XXXXX

Jin began to miss Jimin quite a lot. He wasn't there at home half the times and usually stayed overat Yoongi's. He missed touching and meeting people. He needed to be hugged and kissed like any normal Omega of his age.

One afternoon, Seokjin riding a large dildo, shamelessly moaning Jungkook's name. He had shut his door but hadn't locked it because no one was at home. Unfortunately, he didn't hear Jimin come home. Jimin opened his bedroom to the sight of a very naked Jin moving up and down a thick dildo stuck to the floor. Jin stopped and looked up guiltily.

"Oh Hi Jiminie! I will see you in the hall"

And that's when Jimin saw the slick on Jin's thighs and smelled it. Jin was undoubtedly an Omega

Jin was pretty ashamed of the fact jimin caught him like that, but Jimin's reaction was different.

Jimin kept on hugging Jin and saying "oh you poor baby. You must have had such a tough time without someone to look after you. Oh, you poor poor thing!". He kept cuddling and hugging Jin, scenting him and patting his head.

"How do you stand infront of Jungkook? That man has such a strong aura even I can't resist him". Jin just shrugged acting indifferent.

Jimin promised to keep Jin's secret from everyone including Yoongi.