chpt 21 - she's my drug

Not edited

Carnias POV

I just finished having a shower and trust me the past two weeks was a dread. I don't know why but I keep feeling like I need to vomit and I became extremely picky in what I eat but I believe that it's probably because i cause some sort of virus or like it's the side affects of my tumour. Not having Xavier by my side made me feel more independent and strong but I do miss him...

I walked down stairs as it was time for dinner while ben and leo were prepared the food, but when I got to the bottom, both of them are at the door talking to someone. I then walked towards them to see what's going on.

"Xavier? Why are you here? How did you get here?" As I walked up to him I could smell that strong attack of liquor that he has been drinking.

"I miss you"

"Um Ben, leo can you give us a minute?"

"Sure" and the both went back in, preparing dinner and at the corner of my eye I can see Xavier giving them a nasty look.

"Xavier your drunk, here I'll call your driver to send you back"

"I'm not going back unless you are coming with me" and he falls to the ground laying there.

"Stop mucking around Xavier, go back and talk to me when your sober" and when I was about to walk back in he grabbed my leg and held on.

"Baby---" he said but I stopped him before I couldn't control myself and picked him up from the ground. I yelled back in the house "BEN! I'll be going for half an hour so eat without me"

I helped him back into the car that his driver was at Infront of the building. I put him inside the car and sat beside him to make sure he won't do anything stupid, but instead he just wrapped his arms around mine and laid on my shoulder while snuggling in making himself comfortable.

I couldn't help by smile at his innocent face when he's asleep. Only if we were always like this, nothing getting in our way and living a happy life.

We finally arrive at his place and decided to let the driver help him up.

"No--- stop I want carnia" he is acting like a 5 your old right now, he's whinging while swinging my hand back and forth asking me to bring him to bed.

"Xavier stop acting like a baby and go to bed"

"Can you take me to bed pleaseeee, and put me to sleep?" Omg what am I now, a nanny? Or a baby sitter?

"Fine, this has to be quick though" and I had to help him up stairs onto the bed. Let's just say that Xavier is really heavy especially since he works out and all the muscle mass weighed on me up the stairs.

"Ugh finally" I drop him onto the bed and was about to leave when he sat up, grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the bed next to him where he wrapped his whole body around me. I couldn't move, he was too strong.

"Xavier get off of me, your too heavy"

"Just sleep, what if I become sober and your not with me to talk things out?"

"Are you pretending to be drunk?"

"If that's what makes you stay by my side then yes"

I gave up and so I laid beside him and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I wake up to an alarm ringing and with a Xavier staring at me. I look back at myself and there I can see me hugging Xavier and him hugging me back. I quickly stood up and headed to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth since my toothbrush was still there and got out.

"Are you sober yet?"

"You are my drug, you are my antidote" and smiled at me. As I was about to say something I felt like vomiting again, and so I ran back in the bathroom and headed straight to the toilet.

In came rushing Xavier "are you ok?" And he came beside to and stroking my back.

"Yeah I think so, it might the the side affects of the tumour." And so I stood up and washed my mouth.

"I think we should go to the doctor's to double check" he said grabbing my arm and leading me to his car.

"Keven, drive us to the hospital"

"Yes sir" and off we went without me saying a word or even being allowed to say anything.

"I would like to see a doctor right now please"

"Sir I'll have to book you i----"

"No I want to see the doctor for my wife NOW!" and the nurse quickly ran into the doctor's room to inform him.

"Xavier aren't you making a scene over nothing?"

"You are not nothing but my everything" and smiled at me.

"Sir this way" the nurse led up to the doctor's room.

"Nice seeing you again, so what seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked me.

"Idk I have been feeling nauseous for the past 2 weeks"

"have you been picky on eating food?" The doctor asks as he records some notes.

"Yes I have"

"May I ask you to pee in this so we can do further test?"

"Yes doc" and so I went to the bathroom and peed in it. As I return I gave the cup to my doctor and she said to wait for the results in 5 minutes.

Authors note

Hey guys so what do you guys think about this? Is it really her side effects of her tumour or something else?

Anyways hope your day goes well♥️