chpt 24 - gone...

Not edited

Xaviers POV

I wake up to the sun shining at me, I groan as I was moving closer to my beautiful fiance to kiss her a good morning kiss... But the more I move my hand up and down the bed the more I realised that no one was there.

I sit up quickly and called her name. "Carnia... Carnia?" I look around and found a letter beside our bed on the table.

To my only love Xavier,

I can't tell or show you how much I love you, and I hope you know that I love you so so so much that I would never stop loving you. The reason I chose to leave in silence is because i want to give birth to this child of ours. I know that you will not agree to the decision I have made but this is who I am and I hope that you will live on well without me for the next few months. I will continue to write you letters and send you photos but I hope you will not look for me until I know that both me and our child is safe.

Forever yours Carnia.

Oh god what is happening? This has to be a dream, wake up wake up...

What do I do now? She doesn't want to see me, she doesn't want me to find her, she doesn't want anything to do with me.

I grabbed my phone and dialled carnias phone number... She picked up!

"Carnia carnia, why did you go? Didnt you say before you leave you will negotiate with me? Who's going to help me be my wife when my mum pastes away?..." There was complete silence for a few seconds.

" ... I will contact your mum and tell her that I'm going away to take good care of her future grandchild and will come back after everything is stable." As she was about to hang up I said

"Please take care of yourself, I will always support your decision my one and only marshmallow" I can hear the sound of sniffles and I knew at that moment she was crying and the line disconnected.

I have to stay strong so when my wife and child comes back they could see how well I'm living and is able to take care of both of them...

2 years later

It's been 2 years and still I haven't physical seen my family. Carnia has sent photos of our baby girl and she let me contribute in what to name her, we both decided to name her Lola, Lola king.

 Carnia has sent photos of our baby girl and she let me contribute in what to name her, we both decided to name her Lola, Lola king

She is so cute and I'm so happy that she is beautiful and healthy. The problem is I haven't seen carnia in photos or in real life and she hasn't called me, instead she sends letters or text messages.

I have been sending investigators to see where carnia could be but non has found any information what so ever. What I have been hiding is the fact that I drink every day so I can sleep though I still am working and keeping the company stable.

"Sir we have found something that you might have ant to know"

"Spit it" I say not looking up as I continue to work on the laptop.

"I have found ms carnia but it's somewhere you wouldn't want her to be..." And he looks down.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?" At this point the dude is shaking at the door.

"She is at a better place..."

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?" I don't want to know...

"She's gone"

"NO NO NO!!! DONT FUCK WITH ME... stop feeding me bullshit, go find out the fucking true and then come back here!"

I don't believe there is no way that she is gone, who was the one that sent me the letters and message? I know that it's her hand writing because I compared it to the one she left me with.

AHHHHHHHH I threw my laptop across the room, flipped the table over and sat in the corner of my office. This can't be true... How is this even possible?.

"Carnia please come back... Please come back and tell me this is a joke... Please" my knees are close to me as I hug it and cried... What is your of man an I? I can't even keep my family safe... Wait then who has my baby girl?...

Authors note

Hey guys I'm back after 3 days? Yeah I'm sorry I was just really tired with life and so I was just in bed😂

Hope you'll like this chapter and hope your day goes well♥️