Her Life So Far Pt. 3

(A/n)-

Please be reminded that this is the last major memory before you meet the boys. Also, the last chapter was something like 2100 words and the first one was like 1300, so if you think it's to long I sincerely apologize and I will try to make this one a little shorter. I noticed that a lot of stories on here are around 800 words, so tell me what you think.

~~1 Year Later~~

The (e/c) eyed female sat in an alleyway behind a school. She had new clothes from the incident, only because she had stolen them from a nice woman that had offered for her to stay the night with the lady. She had accepted, but didn't sleep. She spent the whole night quietly raiding her kitchen and sneaking into the woman's room where she got fresh clothes.

Of course, since that was a few months ago the clothes were no longer fresh, and no one else had been nice enough or dumb enough to invite the female to stay with them. She didn't mind her situation, didn't panic about not having enough food, or a soft place to sleep, those were luxuries she didn't have and she accepted it.

The female flinched a little at the sound of the school bell, letting her know it was the end of the school day for the kids and they would be coming out soon. She stayed in her spot, scooting a little more into the shadows of the alleyway right before kids of all ages came bustling past the entrance of her temporary stay.

She stayed in that spot for a couple reasons. One, sometimes kids would notice her and take pity on her, usually giving her food, other times trying to befriend her and comfort her. They all said they would come back to visit and help her out, they all lied, made up excuses as to why they wouldn't come back anymore. Secondly, sometimes a big tough guy or a group of skinny guys would notice her and try to beat her up, she always won, whether it was by beating their asses or running away as to not get killed.

Well, one of the two happened, and they didn't take pity on her. A group of three guys noticed her and stopped in their tracks. They all had some sort of shirt that showed their arms, bedhair, and leather or ripped pants.

'Leather pants, really? They look like wannabe rock stars. Alright, punks, let's see what you've got.'

They pushed their way the thinning crowd of students and walked into the alleyway. The one in front, she guessed, was probably the leader. Hands in his pockets and a creepy smile that gave him wrinkles, she could have also guessed that he's been single for a long time.

The two in the back were trying to copy their leader, failing tremendously. Upon further observation in the way they moved like their leader to, she could take a guess that their loyal followers. They probably don't know how to interact with people to make new friends and don't really want to be doing this but don't have the guts to go against their own childhood friend since he's most likely their only friend.

They just needed a push in the right direction, and she could help them. As for the leader, she would be a little more serious and send him a nice visit to the hospital.

"Little missy, I'm talking to you."

She snapped out of her thoughts, realizing they were standing in front of her crouched form.

"Maybe I ought to teach you to respect people older than you."

The female's (h/c) hair blew in a light breeze as she stood to her full height. She was now the same height as the leader and glared at them.

"A few things. One, don't call me 'little missy' again unless you have a death wish. Two, how do you know that your older than me when you know nothing about me? Three, if I choose to ignore you than so be it, if I choose to reply to an asshole like you then you should feel honored."