CHAPTER NINE

(A/n)-

How would you guys feel if I did other books of mine as fan made continuations? This means that you can tell me your fav yandere(s)xreader book-you must give me the title- and I will make a book of my own that continues the story. I am also willing to do sequels for books, books like Infatuation that are finished but leaves you wanting more.

Keep in mind that one: this is mainly for books that aren't or were never finished. Two: I will have to have had read the book in order to continue the story so if you suggest something and don't get any response from me it's probably 'cause I'm reading the book you suggested before I make the sequel/continuation. It will not take long for me to read it no matter how long it may be so fret not!

~^-^~

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

A hand shot out of (f/c) bed sheets, proceeding to slam down on one of the buttons the atomic clock had. Groaning her way out of bed, the (e/c) eyed female got ready for what the school day would bring. She didn't have time to take a brush to her hair so she settled with her fingers.

As she went downstairs to grab her bag she saw Mina drawing something. He had his back turned to her figure, seemingly engrossed in what he was doing. That's when the female was tapped on the shoulder.

She turned around for hazel orbs to lock onto her (e/c) ones. The female smiled when she saw her best friend and they headed out the door. As they were walking the female thought back to Mina and what he could have been drawing. She got curious by the second.

"Hey Aly, have you hung out at all with Mina this morning?"

The female in question turned to her friend with a questioning gaze, "Yeah, of course. Why do you ask?"

"Not much really. I was just wondering if you knew what he was drawing before we left. And, speaking of which, shouldn't he have left to, to go to school?"

The black and red haired female moved strands of hair from around her face, appearing a little nervous at the question. And when she answered, she stuttered, that was so unlike her. She was either planning something with Mina behind the female's back or working with Mina on something behind the female's back.

 "Oh, r-right. Th-well, t-that was because, u-um, m-me, him, a-and Ishiro are working on a..."

The (h/c) haired female made a gesture for her friend to continue with her obvious lie, "A...?"

"A school project! Yeah, that's right! M-Mina wanted to give his teacher a p-p-present! To thank her for how g-good she's been to him."

Her friend wore a sheepish smile which the female returned with a fake believing smile.

"Okay, whatever you say." They had reached  the school building and the hazel eyed female went to meet her other friends as the (e/c) eyed female went to the rooftop to meet four out of her only five friends. One problem.

When she arrived on the rooftop there was no sign of the chaos makers. When she was sure there was no one she knew up there with her she sighed and sat on the ground by the edge.

'This is the first day they've been out sick this year. It's weird. First I find Mina drawing something, Aly stops me and starts acting weird, and now none of those boys are here. I wonder.. is it all connected somehow?'

The day went on until the school hours had ended. Everything had seemed a lot slower than usual. The female had to admit she had gotten used to the four riots of the school, she even liked hanging out with them. 

On her way to the front gates she spotted two figures that caught her (e/c) orbs. The first one being her best friend, the second someone she thought she had never seen before. It was a male almost two heads taller then the black and red haired female. He had dark blue hair that faded to black on the ends along with a pair of yellow eyes that reminded her of Ian.

She approached them with caution, making no noise as she stood behind the newcomer male.

"And who might you be?"

She said it in a stern and commanding voice, startling the poor male as he jumped away from her.

Her friend pointed a hand and extended arm towards the female while they both looked at the male, "This would be her."

The male nodded his head while looking at the confused female. Deciding to voice her confusion she spoke, "If your trying to talk about me behind my back then your doing a very bad job at it."

The female's friend chuckled, shaking her head, "No, no. We're not. See one of my friends wanted to meet you since apparently I talk about you constantly and I agreed."

The female crossed her arms and lightly glared at her friend.

"Yes. I know, I didn't get your consent but you can lecture me later. He's already here."

"And does this he have a name?"

The hazel eyed female opened her mouth to respond before she was cut off by the male.

"Actually, yes, I do. The names Keiji. Keiji Akatagawa. Now I'm sorry yet I must tell you something," The male's yellow orbs pierced through her own, not entirely in a bad way.

He grabbed one of her hands with both of his as he knelt on one knee before her.

"You must be under a spell, for when I first saw you I thought you of that of an angel, and so I know now, that you have also put a spell on me, my beloved."

Her friend was trying to stifle laughter at the sight of the female blushing intensely at the words. The female then yanked her hand out of the male's, "T-that was really bad."

He stood up and winked at the female, "It worked on you though."

When she recovered, the (e/c) eyed female crossed her arms and huffed out her irritation towards the male's actions. She began taking the sidewalk home as they both followed. This time was different from when the other four would walk home with them. Different because Keiji actually interacted with them on the way home. The others would hang towards the back in their own little worlds.

When the trio reached the females' house they stopped at the front door. The male turned to face them and bowed with one hand touching the front of his uniform jacket, the other touching his back.

"Well, ladies. This has been quite fun but I dare say I must go."

Wanting to go along with it the (h/c) haired female then curtsied to him. Needless to say he was shocked as she said, "Farewell then, Prince Charming."

They went into the house leaving Keiji with his tinted pink face staring at the door.

(A/n)-

I dare say this chapter was more than successful. Thanks for 200+ views!Please comment what you think of my story so far. I would love to hear feedback from you guys no matter what it is.

Oh, and do you like the new addition to the story? I decided to add a bit more drama to the mix ;).

Alright, bye bye.