CHAPTER SIX

The (e/c) eyed girl tossed and turned in her bed, continuing her thought process over the past week. She had thought that she would be alone possibly all night, until the door slowly opening proved her wrong.

Light from the hallway flooded her dark room, making the female squint at the door. She sat up to face her visitor from her bed. Her eyes adjusted to the light, showing off a silhouette of a person.

They stood at the doorway for a moment before reaching a hand to the side, flipping her light switch on. In an instant her lamp lit up brilliantly and she was able to see who had visited her.

It was Mina. The little boy smiled at the female, waving to her.

"Oh. Hi Mina, what are you doing visiting me right now? Weren't you playing with your other siblings?"

He replied to her with a shrug before letting out a war cry and charging towards the startled female. When the little boy was about a foot away from her he leaped into the air with his arms open. Mina landed on the (h/c) haired female's lap, engulfing her in a hug while nuzzling against her chest.

When she recovered from being startled at the sudden action, the female smiled warmly at the boy in her lap, hugging him with one arm, her other hand ruffled his soft hair.

"Mina, why aren't you still playing?"

He looked her in the eyes before answering her, "I thought you would feel lonely and depressed when you never came down, so I got worried and came to cheer you up!"

'What an innocent soul you have, Mina. Never change, please.'

"Aw, well thank you. Now that your here I feel a lot better."

Surprising the female, the little boy suddenly gasped, eyes widened.

"So, you were lonely and depressed?!"

She giggled and gave him a reassuring smile, "No, no. I was just thinking some things over, that's all."

The black haired boy puffed out one of his cheeks and stared at her intensely.

A puzzled expression appeared on her face as she stared back at him, "What?"

"Your not lying are you?"

She faked a hurt expression and held her heart.

"Now why would I ever. Ever. Lie to my own li'l bro? Have I ever done that before?"

The boy looked to be in deep thought for a couple of minutes before smiling again, "No, I guess you haven't."

The female happily hummed in response before tightly hugging the little boy, who hugged her back.

"Hey onee-san?" The boy said when they let go of each other.

"Yeah, what's up?"

He fidgeted a little, maintaining eye contact with her, "Can we play tonight? Just me and you?"

At the end of his request he leaned in closer to her, bottom lip stuck out and hands folded together. He knew her weakness. She looked up at the ceiling, a finger tapping her chin before looking back at the pleading child. Then she quickly started tickling him on the bed while he laughed non-stop and kicked around. 

When she relieved the boy of her tickles she shook his hand, "Sure, just you and me."

They started playing games in the room, from rough housing to tag to action figures. And they kept on playing until they heard a knock on her doorway. Both heads turned in the direction of the noise to see Ishiro, Aly, and Mira peering at them.

"May we join in?" Aly asked, looking hopefully towards the two. The female turned her attention to the little boy she was playing with, signalling for him to voice his opinion on the matter. He noticed this and looked back at the three, nodding reluctantly.

The three siblings shuffled into the room and found a place to sit beside them on the floor. The (e/c) eyed female ended up sitting between Ishiro and Mira. Then they settled on playing a card game, Uno.

Ishiro's POV

Oddly though, Ishiro opted to sit the game out, saying he would just observe instead. So he sat on the edge of the bed, elbow resting on one of his knees, head resting on his propped up arm. Throughout the game, he did observe. He just observed one thing in particular.

Or rather, one person...

'(Y/n), your kind and caring as you've always been. I can't really put words to it, but I know what I want.

I want your attention on me.'

(A/n)-

Alright flowers, I wrote y'all another chapter. I hope your happy, I know I am. You wanna know why? Eh, bet you don't care. Your only here for the story line huh? Yeah, that's right, I'm onto you..

Jk, my friend has a crush on her friend's friend's brother, I'm so happy for her. BTW, shout out to her, my only unnie. She's amazing and never hesitates to help me or let me vent to her. She's super supportive and we text like, every day so we make sure we know everything that's going on in our lives. Hi unnie! Love you!💜💜💜

Oh and one more thing guys, my story is now #22 in envy, I'm also happy about that. Bye bye.