CHAPTER FOUR

"Until we meet again."

With that Toshiko dragged Hoshi away, almost choking him on the way meanwhile the female began to process what was whispered to her and her face took on a beet red. After watching the two disappear beyond the school's halls the female turned to the remaining three.

She rubbed the back of her neck, "Sorry you guys had to see that. He just got on my nerves, hehe."

Then she noticed who the four were. There was Toshiko of course, and she was thankful he was there, but the three others she recognized as well, as Ian, Ishiro, and Suzuki. If it wasn't odd enough seeing the four hanging out together, Suzuki was also currently acting, odd per say.

He had his arms wrapped around himself as if to give himself a hug, and was chuckling to no one in particular. Ignoring this and finally calming herself down, she became a little curious.

"So, if your all together, then does that mean... Your all friends?" Her voice had gone back to normal, much different from the previous event and she crossed her arms.

"Yep, childhood friends to be exact." The red head answered for them.

"When did you all meet each other?"

Ian opened his mouth to speak again when he was cut off by the brown haired male, "Where are your friends (Y/n)?"

"Huh? Oh, uhh," suddenly she was hesitating, usually she had no problem talking about things like that, it didn't bother her. For some reason though, she was tongue tied for a second, knowing that it was them she was answering to.

"I don't have friends per say, more like, a friend." Two of the three gave her pitied looks, that must have been why she didn't say it. She didn't want to see more people who pitied her all the time. That must be it, right?

At that moment Toshiko came back to the group with Hoshi in hand. There wasn't a scratch on him but he looked more than a little scared. The two stopped in front of the female and when they did Toshiko locked eyes with Hoshi and moved his head, gesturing to the female.

She became confused and pushed back a few strands of her (h/l) (h/c) locks.

"I-I-I'm, I'm s-so-so-"

While the magenta haired male stuttered and tripped over his tongue the male still holding him by his uniform's collar got irritated, squeezing the collar to the point that the scared male choked. As soon as his collar had loosened enough for him to breath he took a deep breath, yelled "I'm fucking sorry, okay?!", and then ran out of sight when he had freedom once again.

The female's (e/c) eyes followed his back t'ill he vanished and then focused her attention on the silver haired male that had helped her.

"T-toshi? Listen, I'm sorry you felt like you had to take care of him for me, if I had just taken better charge of the situation, you wouldn't have had to-"

The female stopped herself as a hand was felt on her head, roughing up her hair. Looking at the male who the hand belonged to, she saw him giving her a small smile as he stared at her, startling her a little.

She had never expected to see him smile, but quickly returned it with a bigger smile.

"Don't worry about it, I had been meaning to chat with him anyways, you just gave me the perfect opportunity. Plus, you were doing just fine before I showed up, I just... Helped you out."

He put his hand back down to his side and she said her thanks to him.

Meanwhile none were aware of the person several feet away, watching it all...

The (e/c) eyed female turned to the other three, only to be met with a black and white haired male rushing towards her. He threw his arms around her waist and back in a death hug. Not at all using his inside voice he said.

"Oh my good god your adorable!! So cute!," then suddenly he dropped his voice to a whisper, resting his chin on her shoulder as his breath tickled her ear.

"Oh, and I'm sorry for bumping into you yesterday morning. I want to ask you something, and I hope you'll say yes."

"Sure...?"

He chuckled lightly in her ear before asking her his question, "Can I keep you?"

His grip tightened around her, waiting for her response, which came quickly using the last of her available air supply, "What? No! Uki-kun please let go of me!"

Though to her dismay he did the opposite and tightened his grip on her, if that was possible.

"Oh my god, you used my nickname!"

Suzuki continued to fanboy over the use of his nickname even after he was ripped off of her by Ian. That's about when the someone still not going noticed by the busy group decided to clear their throat, making all heads turn silent and look towards them.

"Aly, hey, what's up?" The female was the first to respond, giving her best friend a warm smile. However, the black and red haired female did not seem happy at the sight she was given. Marching up to her friend, she grabbed her ear and pulled the apendant towards her mouth.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU."

Wincing at the level of her friend's voice, she slipped out of her grip and looked apologetically at the other female.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to be alone but I was being bothered and when they showed up Toshi here helped me." She gestured to the male next to her.

Rolling her eyes, the hazel eyed female stared down her friend, "Oh, so I guess then it's okay, it's okay that you didn't bother to let me know ahead of time, it's okay that you left me on the roof waiting for you, it's okay that you scared and worried me half to death! Haha, it's all okay then, huh?"

The female began laughing, showing her slightly crazy side. She kept on until she was hugged by the (h/c) haired female who now had tears brimming her eyes. Blinking them away she squeezed her friend tighter.

"I'm so, so sorry Aly, I didn't think about you and I abandoned you, I should've told you. Better yet, I should never have even thought of leaving you alone, be mad at me all you want, but I hope you can forgive me," the female said in a somewhat shaky voice.

She had never left her best friend alone when they had the chance to hang out together, and she planned on never doing it again as regret and shame filled her heart. Then she felt arms around her form tightly hugging her back, and she smiled into her friend's shoulder.

"Silly, it's okay. Just promise you'll tell me where your headed next time," her friend brought one hand to the other's hair, soothingly stroking her (h/c) strands. After a moment they pulled away from each other, and were both smiling,

"No need. There won't be a next time."

The females then said bye to the rest, but two of the males were hung up on one thing.

Ishiro/Ian's POV

'Toshi?! What kind of nickname is that? And why is that a thing?'

(A/n)-

Hello sweets, so I just wanna say one thing. This was technically chapter 3.5 since I didn't have the time to finish it yesterday, but whatever, it's chapter 4 now. You could've also figured this out since this chapter's word count is something like 1200, while the others range from the 2000's to 3000's. Damn, I write a lot. I'm proud of myself but at the same time am mentally smacking myself.

Alright, I'mma read now, bye bye.