Chapter 4

Bishamon POV

"Hey Lady!" Natsu said as she approached me, "Yes Natsumi did you need something?" I asked, "You know you're a horrible mother right, hell Fuyu is more of a mother to (y/n) than you!" She said, "Well well someone's brave. Insulting a God of war." I said, "Hey I'm just telling you what I heard (y/n) say. I just thought as his mother that you should know." She said, "D...Did he really say that? N...No my baby would never say something so cruel." I said, "Really? I mean this might just be me, but he and Fuyu have been crossing more than a few lines. Lines that only a mother is allowed to cross." She said, "But what do I know I'm not a mother, but if I were you I'd get rid of Fuyumi as soon as possible." She said as she walked away.

(y/n) POV

"Ow." I said, "What's wrong sweetie?" Fuyu asked, "I just got stung." I said as Fuyu, Sango, and I all looked over at Tatsu. "Hey don't look at me it could very well have been Natsu." Tatsu said, "FUYUMI!" Mama yelled as she stormed over to us, "COME SAIKI!" She shouted and the Saiki flew into her hand, "Mama?" I said as she grabbed me, "Stay away from MY son!" She said as she pointed her sword at Fuyu, "Mama why are you doing this?!" I asked, "Not now sweetie!" She said, "M...Mama your hurting me." I said as her grip tightened, "Mama stop it you're hurting me!" I said, "YURI!" I shouted as Sango transformed, "Shiryu." I said causing Fuyu to transform, "I...I don't, I don't know what's going on, but Fuyu didn't do anything..." I said as I passed out.

Fuyumi POV

"(Y/N)!" I shouted, "OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE IT WORKED!" Natsu laughed, "NATSU!" I yelled, suddenly (y/n) started crying out in pain, "YOU DID THIS TO MY BABY!" Lady Bishamon yelled as she rushed at Natsu, "Stop!" I said as I began to cry, "WHY SHOULDN'T I KILL HER?!" She yelled, "Oh believe me I would love nothing more than to watch her suffer, but think about the master. He'll be heartbroken. We have to... We have to perform an ablution!" I said as I dried my tears.

"Remember all I've taught you and we'll be fine. But as a precaution for our master's safety I've asked several of Lady Bishamon's regalia to form a barrier ring around us." I said, "Ready?" I asked, "Ready." Sango and Tatsu said, "Border." We said as we created a triangle of border lines, "CONFESS TO YOUR SINS NATSU!" I yelled, "What sins? I don't have to confess to anything cause I didn't do anything!" Natsu shouted, "Then take off your shirt." I said, "WHAT! I KNEW YOU WERE A PERVERT, BUT I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD TAKE IT THIS FAR!" She shouted, "Just do it. If you're as innocent as you claim then you'll have noting to hide and you'll get out of here with a slap on the wrist and a punch to the face from Lady Bishamon." I said, "Fine." She said as she ripped the buttons off her shirt, "Happy now?" She said, "Yeah, yeah I am, now what did you do!" I said, "I DIDN'T DO SHIT!" She yelled, "THEN LOOK AT YOURSELF! IF YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING THEN WHY IS THERE SO MUCH BLIGHT ON YOU!" I yelled as phantom eyes appeared on her body, "Y...You stung my baby that much!" Lady Bishamon said, "So what the little brat deserves everything he gets! He's never had to do anything for himself, as far as I'm concerned he's getting what's coming to him!" Natsu said as phantom wings formed on her back and the blight spread dangerously close to her name, "HE USED HIS OWN LIFE TO MAKE YOU INTO A REGALIA!I yelled as she flew into the air, "N...Natsu...Natsumi." (y/n) said weakly, "I...I love you Natsu. I love all my regalia." He said.

Natsumi POV

"I...I love you Natsu. I love all my regalia." (y/n) said weakly, "What's wrong with you? I did this to you on purpose just to hurt you." I said, "So why...why is it you can still say you love me?" I said as tears poured out of my right eye, "Fuyumi, Tatsumi, Sangomi. Please kill me." I said, "Just confess Natsu. It would hurt (y/n) far more than this if he lost you." Fuyu said as I began to cry, "Alright." I said as I began to list off everything I had done.

"MASTER!" I cried as I collapsed to my knees in front of him, "Natsu." He said as he hugged me, "Natsu...you might wanna run. You made Mama really mad." He said as I hugged him back, "I don't care I'm your regalia so I'm not scared of her." I said, "Still you better run, Mama can be really scary." He said as Lady Bishamon pulled him away before kicking me in the face. "I...I deserved that, but it still hurts like hell." I said, "She's letting you off easy, you're lucky that she has to go out hunting otherwise you'd be on the receiving end of her whip." Natsu said, "Y...You're having a laugh right? S...She wouldn't whip me...right?" I said.