Chapter 5

(y/n) POV

"You, with nowhere to go and nowhere to return... I grant you a place to belong. My name is (y/n). Bearing a posthumous name, you shall remain here. With this name, I make thee my servant. With this name I use my life to make thee a Regalia fit to be wielded by a God. Thou art Kurumi. As regalia, Yami. Come Yami!" I said as a weapon flew into my hand.

"That's gonna hurt like hell!" Natsu said, "You better watch yourself then Natsu otherwise you might find out just how much it hurts

"That's gonna hurt like hell!" Natsu said, "You better watch yourself then Natsu otherwise you might find out just how much it hurts." Fuyu said, "Why do I get the feeling I'm going to hurt myself every time I try to use this?" I said, "Probably because you are." Natsu said.

"MAMA I GOT ANOTHER ONE!" I said, "Oh and what type of regalia did you get this time sweetie?" Mama asked sweetly, I held up my new whip for her to see, "Well...it's certainly very sharp." She said, "Mama why is everything getting all fuzzy?" I asked as I fell forward into my mother's arms, "You probably just used a bit too much energy that's all." She said, "Your probably right, I'll revert her then go take a nap." I said, "Revert Kurumi." I said as I reverted her to her human form.

" I said as I reverted her to her human form

"Hello Kuru I'm your new master (y/n)." I said, "Ok." Kuru said, "You're accepting this rather quickly." I said, "You do realize that I could hear everything you were saying. It was a bit hard to hear, but I could make out bits and pieces." She said, "Ok well I'm going to lie down now." I said, "Wait a second, what's that thing?" She asked, "What thing?" I asked, "On the back of your neck." She said as mama grabbed me, "It's a tiny phantom." Mama said as she summoned the Shuki, "Hold absolutely still I don't want to stab you by accident." She said "This is the Land of the Rising Sun! Your desecration shall not be allowed! Hear me! I am the god Bishamon! I now lay thee waste with the Shuki, and expel thy vast defilement! I cleanse thee! Rend!" She said as she stabbed the phantom. "On no I used a bit too much force! I'm so sorry honey." She said as Kazu handed her a cloth and a bandage, "It's not too bad, but I still feel very bad." She said, "I feel a lot better now thanks Mama!" I said as I hugged my mother.

"Mama I wanna go out phantom hunting!" I said, "Alright you may join me later today." Mama said, "No I wanna go on my own!" I said earning a stern glare from my mother, "I mean how am I supposed to become a mighty god of war like you if my mommy is always there to help me." I said, "Veena I think this would be good for him, after all he is your son. A few hours of hunting wouldn't hurt." Kazuma said, "See Mama even Kazu agrees with me." I said, "Fine you may go." She said, "YAY! THANK YOU MAMA!" I shouted happily as I hugged my mother.

"THIS IS AWESOME!" I shouted, "Sweetie were hunting phantoms, this is a lot different than what you're used to so please be on guard." Fuyu said, "That's some pretty sound advice kid." A man said from behind me, "DOKU!" I shouted as my gun appeared in my hand. I pointed it at the man who was now facing me, "Easy there." He said.

"So let me get this straight you wanna make your mom proud of you by surpassing her and by naming more regalia than her." Yato said, "Yeah pretty much, but I only have five right now." I said, "Listen it's not about how many regalia you have that matters, it's how and what you do with the ones you have that counts. Besides five regalia that's nothing to be disappointed about." He said, "Oh I almost forgot to introduce the two I brought with me." I said, "Fuyu, Natsu." I said as I reverted them, "Hello I'm Fuyumi." Fuyu said, "Hi I'm Natsumi." Natsu said, "Well I should get going Mama will get really mad if I'm late." I said, "Oh you'll be fine take your time." Yato said, "No my mom is the god Veena, but most know her as the mightiest  god of war Bishamon." I said, "WHAT YOUR MOM IS THAT HALF NAKED TRAMP!" He shouted in shock, "I don't know what that means." I said, "B...But you're nothing like her! She's so violent and wants to kill me and you're chill and actually listen to me!" He said, "Well maybe I could talk to her for you." I said.

"That Yato guy was nice." I said, suddenly I heard a small bell ring, "You shouldn't go out by yourself. Didn't your mother warn you that dangerous men come out after dark." A man said, suddenly my chest felt very heavy, "F...Fuyu, N...Natsu?" I said as I turned around and saw them lying face down on the ground with a deep slash on both their backs, "FUYU! NATSU!" I cried, MASTER!" Sango shouted as she and the others appeared behind me along with Mama, I couldn't stop crying, "Master." Sango said, "Leave him be. You cant help him." Mama said, suddenly two enormous phantoms appeared, "(Y/N) COME HERE NOW!" Mama yelled, "Fuyu, Natsu." I cried as one of the phantoms attacked, "They're still there!" I said softly, "COME...SHIRYU!" I yelled as Fuyu's name appeared and her new weapon appeared in my hand.

SHIRYU!" I yelled as Fuyu's name appeared and her new weapon appeared in my hand

"(y/n)." Fuyu said happily, "This is the Land of the Rising Sun! Your desecration shall not be allowed! Hear me! I am the god (y/n)! I now lay thee waste with the Shiryu, and expel thy vast defilement! I cleanse thee! Rend!" I said as I cut the first phantom's head off. "Fuyu." I said as I reverted her, "Doku." I said as Natsu's name appeared and her new weapon form appeared in my hand.

" I said as Natsu's name appeared and her new weapon form appeared in my hand

"Master." Natsu said as I blocked the attack from the second phantom, "You know what, I'm really starting to hate dinosaurs." I said as it bit at me, "This is the Land of the Rising Sun! Your desecration shall not be allowed! Hear me! I am the god (y/n)! I now lay thee waste with the Doku, and expel thy vast defilement! I cleanse thee! Rend!" I said as I slashed upwards and fired six rounds into it's head. "Natsu." I said as I reverted her, "Natsumi. Fuyumi. Come here." I said, "Yes Master?" They said, "DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" I said as I broke down crying, "Come on (y/n) I couldn't let you die, I owe you far too much." Natsu said, "What kind of big sister would I be if I stood by while someone attacked you?" Fuyu said, "(y/n) sweetheart, look you've got two wonderful blessed vessels. I'm so proud of you." Mama said as she picked me up, suddenly it began to rain somewhat covering the sounds of my crying.