Chapter 6

(y/n) POV

"BYE MAMA! I'M GOING TO THE LOWER REALM!" I shouted as I ran past my mother, "Sweetie are you sure that's a good idea?" Mama asked as she grabbed me, "I'll be fine Mama. I'll have Fuyu and Natsu with me." I said, "Alright, but please be careful. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." She said as she hugged me, "I'll be fine Mama." I said.

"Hey there kid!" Yato said, "Oh so you're (y/n). I didn't expect you to be so young." A half phantom woman said, "I'm Hiyori Iki." She said sweetly, "It's nice to meet you." I said, "Hey (y/n) want some candy?" Yato asked, "BAD TOUCH!" Hiyori shouted, "Um what's that mean?" I asked, "(y/n) sweetie don't accept candy from strangers, especially ones in tracksuits and stupid scarfs." She said as she glared at Yato, "Why?" I asked, "They could be drugged or something!" She said, "So Yato was trying to do a bad thing?" I said, "Well no he probably..." She began to say, "Doku." I said and my gun sword appeared in my hands, "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING?!" Yato shouted, "It's the Doku, she's changed just a bit." I said, "That's awesome! You've got one hell of a regalia there kid." He said, "Fuyu also changed." I said as Natsu reverted, "WOW SHE'S PRETTY!" Hiyori shouted, "Thanks." Natsu said, "(y/n) do you know these people?" Kuru asked as she, Tatsu, and Sango all walked towards us, "Shiryu." I said as my sword appeared in my hands, "Why did you follow us? I told you all to stay home!" I said, "It was Tatsumi's idea." Sango and Kuru said, "I should have known." I said, "Hey your mom asked me too, and for her I'd do anything!" Tatsu said, "Tatsu, is he your father (y/n)?" Hiyori asked, "What no he's my regalia." I said, "(y/n)." Natsu said, "What's up Natsu?" I asked, "Good work (y/n). You didn't tell me that you were hunting down the God of calamity for Mommy." Mama said, 'I'M SO DEAD!' I thought, "Whelp might as well go for broke." I said softly. "Doku, Yami, Yuri, Zangetsu." I said as the four transformed, "Fuyumi." I said as Fuyu reverted to her human form, "Master." Fuyu said, "Try to keep up Fuyu." I said as Tatsu picked us up. "(y/n) I appreciate all that you've done, but this is something Mommy has to do by herself!" Mama said as she launched her whip at Yato. "Um Mama should I help?" I asked, "Go home. Killing him wont take me too terribly long my love." She said, "Yes Mama." I said.

"I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I am going to die, and my mother is gonna be the one who kills me!" I said, "(y/n) sweetie." Mama said, "I'M SO SORRY MAMA I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN! IT WAS ALL TATSUMI'S IDEA!" I said as I groveled to her hoping that she would spare the life of her baby boy. "Sweetie what are you doing down there? What are you even talking about, I was just going to ask if you wanted anything special for dinner." Mama said as she helped me to my feet, "Now honey if you have something you want to tell me then tell me and I promise I won't be mad." She said sweetly, even if I told you that I was friends with the Yato God?" I said, "Sweetie what are you saying, please don't tell me you're actually friends with that calamity God!" She said, "And what if I am Mama?! Are you gonna attack me too?" I said, Mama just looked at me both angrily and sadly all at once, "You don't even have a good reason for attacking Yato! He's a nice guy and he's the one who helped me stop wanting to have more regalia than you." I said, "My office, now." she said as she walked away .

"M-Mama." I said nervously as I entered her office, suddenly she pulled me into a tight warm hug, "Sweetie please I want you to stay away from the Yato God. Please I can't loose you, I can't loose my baby too!" Mama said as she began to cry, for the first time in my life Mama was actually crying, "Mama." I said, "Please sweetie just do this one thing for Mama." She said, "Ok Mama, I won't see Yato anymore." I said, "Thank you sweetie." She said as she dried her eyes, "Now about dinner." She said.