Chapter 7

(y/n) POV

"(y/n)." Fuyu said, "You promised your mother you wouldn't meet with the Yato God again." She said, "And I'm not...I'm here with Miss Iki." I said, "Miss." Hiyori said sadly, "Still your mother won't be happy if she finds out." Fuyu said, "Oh let him go Fuyu. If she tries anything then I'll deal with her." Natsu said as she pointed a finger gun at Hiyori, "It'll all be over before she even knew what hit her." She said as she acted like she fired the gun. "Besides you have to go torture Tatsumi and the others." She said as she took a drink of her beer, "Invocation training isn't torture!" Fuyu said, "It is the way you and Kazuma do it." Natsu said, "Restrain/Border." Fuyu and Natsu said, "Not this time hun." Natsu said, "So you did learn something then. Fine, I'll be going, but if I find out you let him see the Yato God you will be punished." Fuyu said before she left. "Well, she's in a mood. Oh well, it's probably just that time of the month." Natsu said as she took another drink, "What does that mean?" I asked causing her to spit out her beer, "Uh ask your mother." She said.

"So (y/n) why did you wanna see me?" Hiyori asked as we walked, "Hiyori..you slipped out of your body again." I said as I pointed at Natsu who was pulling her body around in a small wagon, "NOT AGAIN!" She shouted, "(y/n)." Natsu said, "I see it." I said, "A phantom." Hiyori said, "Doku." I said as Natsu transformed, "LET'S GO!" I said, "Natsu once we're done with this you are going to tell me what you and Fuyu were talking about!" I said.

"And that's pretty much everything Fuyu and I do behind your back and in the bedroom." Natsu said.

Fuyu POV

"ACHOO!" I sneezed, "Someone must be talking about me, "FUYU GET OFF ME! YOU'RE HEAVY!" Tatsumi shouted I punched hin in the head, "Quiet you, it's tea time and a chair doesn't talk." I said, "Fuyu this is degrading." Sango said, "The same goes for footrests." I said as I took a sip of my tea.

(y/n) POV

"I think I get it now!" I said, "Were the demonstrations really necessary?!" Hiyori said, "Yes they were. He's five, but his mother won't tell him about this till he's five hundred! And even then she's not gonna give him any of the gory details...plus this way I can say that you told him if she ever finds out." Natsu said, "WHAT!" Hiyori said, "NO DON'T! I like Hiyori." I said, "Aww that's so sweet!" Hiyori said, "Plus if you tell on her then Mommy will kill her slowly, painfully, and for many many MANY years." I said, "That's less sweet." She said.