Baxter and Crymini headcannons

((I doing it platonically cause some people ship this and that is weird, I don't care if she's nineteen it's weird))

> at the beginning they don't interact with each other, Baxter was always in his lab while Crymini was with Angel and Cherri causing mayhem.

> one day,Crymini was dared by Angel to steal something from Baxter's lab. Never backing down, she accepted the challenge to steal... well, anything.

> this only got her to get caught by the small fish and get scolded off. Crymini -being the rambunctious child and the liar that she is- started to use crocodile tears to get out of trouble.

> Baxter -not knowing how kids or Crymini work- got worried and rushed to get her some things for comfort(ice cream, blankets, movies, literally anything but people). (Oops)

> Crymini takes the comfort stuff as annoying but damn, the ice cream was the good stuff. She didn't think it would work to be fair.

> Baxter would try to avoid her to prevent having her (fake) cry again. Crymini meanwhile would try to chase him around the hotel to see what he actually does.

>After three weeks of chasing, Baxter finally gives up and stops avoiding her, letting her see what he normally does.

>Crymini wasn't impressed at first but as soon as she learned of how some chemicals are toxic, that got her interest.

>They hang outside of the hotel and talk shit about the others

> their relationship is like a student-teacher relationship: it's educational but there is also comfort and friendliness for non science stuff.

((Hope you guys enjoy this!))