Gender on the radio (genderfluid reader x Alastor)

(Holy shoot the first Al x reader, requested by adrianX_hm ,(Y/N) is a doll demon, and now I have info on genderfluid because I have an adopted sibling who is genderfluid and helped me with the info on this)

(Y/N) was hiding a secret from their boyfriend, Alastor, (Y/N) was genderfluid. Al didn't know cause they never announced it infront of him or around him. There were some close calls where (Y/N) almost used "boyfriend", the he/him pronouns or used they/them pronouns while standing next to him. They reeeeaaally needed to tell him.

On one of (Y/N)'s boy days, Al and (Y/N) were sitting in Al's red room, enjoying each other's company and reading books when suddenly Al asked, "My darling, would you like to be on radio? It'll be about the El gee bee tea cue thing that you're so interested in." (Y/N)'s shot up from his page and his eyes lit up, "Wait really?" He asked.

"Why of course, I know about a few things and I would like you to help explain it for sinners who would be interested."

"I-uh- I would love to Al!" (Y/N) gave a huge smile when saying his words. He was so happy to hear it, he could come out to him as genderfluid. Al gave him a smile and kissed his forehead.

"It'll be on tonight so don't be late!" He chirped as he got up and skipped out of the room. He just sat in his room, realising he had decided he will come out tonight and he started to overthink.

Will he like me still? Am I going to be dumped? Would he care? Was echoing in his head. He was scared. But he wanted to come out from endless nights of keeping it bottled up inside him.

That night (Y/N) came to the studio in a suit and tie and hair done up in a bun, Al saw him and smiled, "(Y/N)!! You made it!!" He seemed like a child
"Yep, made it!" (Y/N) was nervous
"Are you ready to go on the radio?" Al bounced up and down in excitement
"Yeah.... is it okay if I confess on the radio?"
"Of course you can!.... Confess about what?"
"Nope, can't tell you, it's a surprise." Al gasped and got even more excited.

Once they were on set, (Y/N), Alastor and two other demons seemed to be introducing themselves before talking about the LGBTQ community. There were drinks and everyone was getting tipsy, (Y/N) was almost passing out because of how light-weighted he is.
"So about your confession Dollface, you gonna tell us?" One of the demons asked, (Y/N)'s heart dropped, he forgot.
"I-uhh, completely forgot that I was supposed to confess." He replied, he was sweating the alcohol out of him
"Aww come now Dolly, we wanna know! Please tell uusss!" The other demon whined
"I ummm-"
"Please my dear, if it would be okay..." Al spoke calmly, he had a way with words. (Y/N) took a deep breath and spoke,
"Well you see, I'm genderfluid..." there was silence from the other three, (Y/N) continued to explain,
"That means, I use they/them pronouns and I can decide to be either a boy or a girl and today... is my boy day..." the others didn't respond which caused (Y/N) to talk more even though he felt like he shouldn't,
"Some days I get dysphoria for it because I still have a woman's body but I'm proud for who I am and I was so nervous about confessing about this and... I still am goodbye!" He ran out of the studio and Al shortly chased after him

Outside far away from the radio station, (Y/N) was hiding in an alleyway crying, he felt like Al was going to  stop loving him, he couldn't help crying because he didn't even respond too which he felt bad. He kept crying until he heard a familiar voice, a voice he knows and a voice he loves to this day, "(Y/N)? My dear? Why did you run away?" (Y/N) looked up to see his beloved Alastor looking at him with these big sad eyes.

"I- um... I-I thought you would hate me after saying I was genderfluid..." he said quietly

"Why would I hate you? I love you."

"Well you didn't respond or react-"

"I was astonished. I just find that my gender liquids lover is really cute when talking about what they love, could you tell me more?" Al sat down next to (Y/N).

(Y/N) smiled and explaned everything about being genderfluid, once he was done, Al looked at him fully understandig it now, "Since it is now midnight in other words, a new day, are you a boy or a girl today?" Al asked

    "Yes." (Y/N) replied with.

"Darling no, are you a boy or a girl today?"

"Yes."

((Hey guys, sorry it took so long, i had some REALLY bad problems but they're over now and I'll try to get back into writing more stories. I also have a story that I'm making with my own characters called City of Creatures which is based a few years in our future but it got monsters oooo.))