Second Princess of Hell (Hazbin Hotel x Charlie's twin sister)

((Another request by @ruqayyahhh_101 which by the way, you have really good ideas for stories))

(Y/N) was a normal girl, living in the mortal realm with her human parents, her adopted human parents. She knew she was different from other girls her age, her eyes were already off the bat demonic and not to mention that normal people don't have powers to turn into a demon. She also knew that normal people can't go to hell while you're still alive. One day, her parents decided to go on a vacation with her at home by herself, why did they even keep her home? She's old enough to buy her own house and her own a damn job. As her parents left to go on her vacation, she thought to herself, You know what? Screw it! I'm going to hell! Fuck it! She ran to her room and opened a portal to hell and jumped through, her normal body turned to a demonic form, looking like Charlie and looks around.

Meanwhile at the hotel, the whole city in hell was lightly glowing from the hotel's perspective, it looked gorgeous despite it being in hell, Charlie knew that since she was outside leaning on the balcony staring at the city. She had done everything for her hotel to officially be in business for others to come but to her surprise, and no one else's, no one wanted to come, she looked upset with this and sighed to herself. "Katie was right, no one would want to redeem themselves to go into heaven, I just wanted everyone to be happy." Charlie sadly muttered to herself, she couldn't believe Katie Killjoy was right, KATIE KILLJOY. The worst person to ever exist was right.

"Buuuuut," Charlie slyly remarked, she remembered something, "If I got seven sinners into the hotel, then that's a start!" She stood up straight with her happy smile back on her pale face. She was happy about her getting seven demons to join in on her project. Now that her mood was back, she decided a trip to the city wouldn't hurt her.

The city didn't seem like it was blaring it's lights at Charlie from the hotel, but I guess distance can do that. She was walking around through the streets when;

"You bitch! Give me back my shit!"
"Hell no I won't! It isn't even yours so why should I give it back to you?"
"You whore, give it back now!"
"Make me twat!"

Charlie had walked into a street fight against a male clown demon and a female sinner that looked like Charlie (dis is you), the female sinner was holding a bag that laced in blood, so Charlie didn't want to touch it, like at all. But that couldn't work out in her favour since the bag slipped out of the female sinner's hand when she lifted her hand up and it flew over to Charlie, hitting her in the face and falling to the ground, now her face was covered in blood. Well that's just swell.

The two sinners turned to look at Charlie and the clown ran, he up and ran. "Oh god, I'm so sorry about that! I didn't mean to hit you with the bag!" The female sinner apologised, she was scared of what Charlie could do to her. "It's fine, just didn't expect that," Charlie jokingly said as she wiped blood from her face, being slightly disgusted but forgiving, she knew it was an accident. "I'm Charlie Magne." She held her hand out to the sinner. "I'm (Y/N), it's nice to-wait," the sinner/(Y/N) paused, "Can you repeat your last name?"

"Uhh, Magne?"
"That's weird..."
"What's weird?"
"My middle name is the same as your surname."

There was a silence between (Y/N) and Charlie, it did seem off of how she has the same middle name as her last name, Charlie thought she was pulling her leg, but the appearance? She couldn't lie, it was like talking to a mirror, a mirror with shorter hair than you. Charlie took (Y/N)'s hand and ran back to the hotel. Surprisingly enough, the (Y/N) was fast enough to catch up to Charlie's sprinting.

After ten minutes, they both got back to the hotel. Vaggie was blasting her music through her headphones, the song Show and tell by Melanie Martinez (Viv has made speedpaints of Vag with this artist's music), Alastor was busy humming that tune at the reception since everyone could hear it and wouldn't ya know, Charlie's parents are here. Charlie ran up to her parents, still holding (Y/N)'s hand, "Mother, father, I have a friend who's middle name is the same as our last name! How cool is that?" Charlie asked excitedly, she was like the epitome of a child. Her parents exchanged glances before they spoke. "There's something we've been, uhh, hiding from you apple seed." Lucifer muttered to her.

"What's that dad?"
"Well you see-"
"You weren't the only princess in hell Charlotte..." Lilith interrupted her husband, he looked pissed but continued explaining,
"You had a twin, two little apple seeds that belong to me, then... we were forced to give her away..."
Charlie felt questions rising up but she kept it at one, still squeezing (Y/N)'s hand, "Why did you give her away?"
Before Lucifer could explain, Lilith took his role, looking at Charlie with with a sad look as if she didn't want to answer, but she did, "Someone up on the mortal realm wanted a little girl and we were torn that one of our daughter had to be that girl. They chose your sister and left you with us. My precious little (full name of Y/N), oh how I miss you." Lilith then started to shed some tears, a mother losing her child isn't really the best experience to have.

(Y/N) felt her heart to sink, how did she know her full name? Unless... "HOLY SHIT!" She yelled but then quickly covered her mouth, "Sorry, but miss, how did you know my full name?" Lilith's eyes widened and she whispered to her, "You're not toying with me, are you?" (Y/N) only shook her head which made Lilith rush to her and hugged her, "My darling daughter is back, I promise they won't take you again." Lucifer looked at them and joined the hug, so did Charlie and they were all crying. "Welcome home, my little Apple seed." Lucifer cried.

Bonus:

Vaggie looked op to see a huddled group of Magnes and asked," The fuck's going on?"
Alastor, without looking up answered, "Family reunion."
"Wha-"

((Hope dis was good, next one I'm planning on doing with a Baxter x whoever (let it be reader or whoever, but I'll get happy if it's strawberry pimp or snake boy, cause the next one will be based on an antidepressant or something))