A pornstar's child part two

((Requested by @anime_weeb_girl_ thank you for suggesting this one. So Ari is back and before saying anything, Ari is a hermaphrodite which is born pretty rare since they have both male and female genitalia))

Third person POV
Angel absolutely loves Ari, he finds them the most cutest kid ever, and could you blame him? They had an innocent personality that Angel wanted to keep, a baby face that they didn't seem to grow out of and they know how to grow different plants including some weed for Angel to smoke, which Ari didn't know about. Angel has tried to get out of some terrible habits like his drug addiction and his sex career, but you know, when you're a porn star, I don't think that sex is gonna leave your life. He has carried Ari around the place since he found out that they might have narcolepsy and it's not useful when your in hell.

One day, Angel was chilling with Molly and Cherri with a small Ari curled up in Molly's arms, Ari holding a sleeping fat nuggets too. Molly was giving love and affection to the sleeping plant by giving their forehead kisses and cuddling them into her chest. "Aye Molly, make sure ya share ya love with ya girlfriend~!" Angel teased, Molly only giggled, "I share my love with Cherri in ways you don't know Angel."

Angel's POV
"I share my love with Cherri in ways you don't know Angel." Molly responded to my dumb teasing, holy shit Cherri, that's my fucking sister. But I just laugh, "Sure toots, can I have my child now?" She handed me my small child and held them in my arms, they look so cute holding my little Fat Nuggets. "Hey Angel, maybe you should nickname Ari to Salad since you called your pig Fat nuggets!" Cherri jokingly stated, I just gave her a cold look before laughing, that's so dumb my god. We had continued to chat for hours until they decided to go. I gave them a "See ya later suckas!" as they left. Before I could shut the door a cane popped in through the crack of the door. "Angel, we need to talk." I heard the radio static in his voice, I turned to see Alastor pushing the door slightly. "One sec, lemme put these two to bed." I turned back to my bed and placed them in.

Alastor's POV
I watch Angel put the small plant thing and his delicious pig into his bed. He tucked them in and kissed the plants forehead, god I feel bad about for what I have to say to him. He turned back to me and leaned on the side of the wall, "What's up, ya needin a good fuck?"
"Angel I need to talk to you outside of your room,it's about... them." I hint towards the small thing laying in his bed. Angel stepped out of his room and shut the door, now leaning on it, "What do ya want to know about my baby?"
"Angel, you need to get rid of it, it's a strange creature and you normally prefer messing around with another male, so why have a kid?" I regret saying that, seeing Angel look offended because of my saying something that I find completely fair to say, a lot of people haven't seen him do his normal things but I guess that's a good thing?

Angel's POV
"Ya want ME to get rid of my baby? Nuh-uh, no way, not a chance!" I yelled at Alastor, standing up straight and pushing my back away from my door, "What makes ya think I wanna go back to being a lonely pathetic being? Ari has made me a proud man and made me proud to call me their dad." I watched as Al's ears go back as if wanting to say something, "Angel-"
"No, ya don't get to talk since ya made me riled up! I ain't gonna let you take my baby away from me!" I hear a door open but I didn't think much to it.
"Angel I change my mind-"
"Then why the FUCK did ya say it huh? To piss me off? To make me cry a river for your entertainment? I ain't lettin ya take them away, not in a million years!"
"Angel please-" Al wasn't even looking at me at this point, he was looking more down, his smile curling.
"Angel please what? I dIdN't MeAn To? Well why did ya say it!?"
"Dad? Why are you yelling?" A soft voice that I could recognise from a mile away. I turned to see Ari staring up at me, their little looking like they were going to cry if the yelling continued. I picked them up and took them back to the bed, shutting the door behind me.
"It's nothin sweetie, let's go back to bed."
"Am I in trouble?" Their voice begins to break, I see tears forming in their eyes, OOOOHHHH NOOOOOO!!!
"Ari, you're anything but in trouble, what makes ya think that?"
"I heard you yelling my name, I thought I was probably in trouble. I don't wanna be in trouble." Their eyes started to pour out the tears, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO I MESSED UP!!! I gave them a hug and patted their back.
"You're not in trouble baby, I promise, I just didn't want ya to be taken away.from me..."
They gasped and cried more, "I don't wanna be taken from you dad! I like it here!"

Ari's POV
Dad held me even more and wiped my eyes, he loves me to the moon and back and I love him back. He put me back into bed and laid down next to me, "I promise ya, no one is takin ya away from me."
"Pinky promise?" I held out my pinkie to him, he looped his pinkie around mine.
"I pinky promise."

((Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa))