His favourite servent (Sir Pentious x maid reader)

((Why are there so many requests for Sir Pentious?!?!? You sneaky man I'm surprised people haven't asked for al since he's a fav for a lot of people. This is requested by @gonta_bug_boi_uwu and (Y/N) is a mouse demon cause ya know? Mice and snakes? He trapped her and-I'm going to shut up now...))

Third person POV
Sir Pentious was in his study room, sitting at his desk and something was up. He has had (Y/N) for weeks as his maid and as much as he doesn't want to admit, he was falling for her bit time. It started off as kidnapping a random girl to be his servant (apart from the egg bois) and now it's feelings. Oh Lordy. What attracted him to have feelings for her? Weeeeeelllll maybe her light brown fur that made her feel more of an outdoorsy person and her big round eyes that caught him so off guard, it put a dagger through his heart whenever she used them to her advantage like asking to go outside with the egg bois or taking a break. When he was injured, her soft hands would gently caress his harsh claws and tend his wounds, despite her being annoyed about it. Yep he was falling for a mouse gal who he kidnapped from a random part of hell. (He's a fool and y'all like him))

Sir Pentious's POV
I couldn't get my mind off (Y/N) at all, I had so much to do and all my time was wasted day dreaming of her. I don't know why I decided to steal a random girl off a street but I'm glad I did. As I was lost in thought, I paid no attention to a small tray being placed in front of me on my desk. "Mr Pentious, your food," were the words that snapped me back into reality.

I looked to the left of me to see (Y/N) standing next to me with a bit of worry as if I was planning on killing her. "Are you alright? You seemed to have just blank out," she exclaimed, god those eyes are getting to me again. "I'm fine, jusssssssst thinking about sssssssomething." I responded, big mistake. I have learned that (Y/N) can get nosy when leaving things at something or someone.
"What's that something you're thinking about sir?" She asked, yep, big mistake.
"It'ssssssss not important to you, you wouldn't be interessssssted." Was all I could reply.
"I definitely would be interested, please just tell me. I'll be out of your hair-uh- hood for the rest of the day." She pulled an innocent look on me to get into saying, all I could do was sigh in defeat.
"Fine, if you want to know so badly-"
"I do, I really do. Is it about taking over a specific layer of hell? Cause I know a certain layer that you could take over." She interrupted me with her blathering about taking over hell. As much as I love her, god damn woman calm your butt down about domination!

(Y/N)'s POV
There goes me rambling about a specific layer of hell thats perfect for taking, I know he really likes it but today, I don't think he does. He put one of his fingers to my lip to shush me and sighed, "It's not that, I may or may not have feelings for you...." Well that's new. I didn't think he was the type for feelings, like at all. Even if he did grow them, I would've expected it for Cherri Bomb, since they fight all the time I was expecting some sort of love blooming from the fighting since they are bonding together from that. I just gave him the most oblivious look to him and he sighed once again, "I've had them for quite a while (Y/N), I'm not sure when they happened exactly but I know that whenever you touch my claws with your soft hands, or when you look at me, I feel this warm feeling inside of me and I don't want it to go. (Y/N) please be my mistress." He confessed to me and held my hands, to which I pulled away.

"Firstly, I'm flattered but I'm not the type to fall in love with my captive, not a fan of the Stockholm syndrome, you feel me? Secondly, the feeling isn't mutual since I'm not really looking for anyone to date. Thirdly, if I do ever get feelings for you, I'll let you know. And finally, stop sighing so much, you're going to lose so much oxygen from doing that." This was all I could utter up. God I'm terrible, I expected him to kick me out or torture me for not accepting his confession. Instead he just sighed.

Third person POV
"Alright then, you can go to your chamber to ressssssssssssssst, I'm done talking to people today." Pentious responded, he was devastated she didn't have mutual feelings for him. (Y/N) — who was done with him just from him confessing — walked off to her "room", some room it was, it was literally a room with boxes around a bed and LED lights hanging from the ceiling attached to those sticky hand things, which she dared not to question since the egg bois have stretchy arms.

She fell onto her bed and felt her heartbeat rise thinking about how stupid he was for confessing. Then her cheeks started to flush and her mind started wondering what would've happened if she DID accept his confession. Would she actually stop being his maid or would she have to still work? Was it a trick or was he actually serious? Her mind was rushing with questions and her master and once she realised she might have feelings for him. She screamed.

(Y/N)'s POV
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS NOT OKAY!!! I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT OKAY!!!" I screamed, where the hell did these random feelings come from? Did they just come just then? And why now? I'm honestly surprised no one came to see why I screamed but I guess since I'm a girl, it's normal. I took a deep breath and tried to collect my thoughts, mostly filtering out the ones about my captive/master. "This isn't normal." I muttered to myself, "It's bloody Stockholm syndrome." I couldn't shake the thoughts away. I tried to fall asleep but it wouldn't work. I turned to one side, wouldn't sleep, turned to another side, still the same. After so many tries and fails, I sat up, it was slightly pitch black thanks to the LED lights that were illuminating a small amount of light in my room. I got up and headed to Sir Pentious's room, even though I shouldn't.

Sir Pentious's POV five hours after confession (so like 2am)
It wasn't fair, she could've been a bit kinder with her words but I guess she's not the type to beat around the bush. I was in bed and was finally drifting off to sleep when I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I ignored it and kept my eyes shut, whatever, it's probably one of the egg bois. I heard the door open, then shut, then footsteps coming towards my bed before feeling a feminine body lay on my arm beside me. Wait, why is (Y/N) in my bed? Does she regret saying that? ThE fEeLiNg IsN't MuTuAl. Yeah right. I pulled her closer to me and before I drift off to sleep again, I heard her say, "I just got them as soon as I got into my room. Don't get cocky edgelord."

((Haha, this was pulling at my brain for a bit. Hope you enjoyed this))