What really happened that night?

"Are you crazy?..." you pushed him away lightly.

    "No. I just can't accept the fact that I have to live with the memory of that night while you take the easy way out and forget about everything."

  "So...you're the guy I was with that night...wait-...what do mean 'easy way out?!' don't tell me-...no...I didn't do anything stupid, did I?" You face palmed yourself internally.

    Then you both stopped and looked around while everyone watched the both of you talk...well more like bicker. It was as if they were watching a movie—only thing missing was the popcorn.

You ripped a piece of paper from your notebook and wrote something on it. It was your number.

"Just-...wait for my call." You sat up straight and faced the front of the class, pretending like the heartthrob of the whole school didn't just confess in front of everyone that he made out with you.

    "I'll be waiting..." he whispered, as a despicable smile swept across his face.

    The orientation finally ended and you decide to call the Jungkook guy

    You told him to meet you at the tables to talk and end things once and for all.

After a few minutes, you see him walk down the stairs to where you sat.

"So...tell me...what really happened that night?" You gulped.

He smirked and began talking...

*that night*

After a while Jungkook noticed that you weren't kissing him back. You had fallen asleep.

    He tried waking you up by grabbing your shoulders and shaking you.

    "Miss? Hello-" he stopped and heard weird noises coming from you. Then all of a sudden, you vomited all over him.

    Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and purses his lips in disgust.

    "Miss! Hello?!...ugh screw this!" He got up and left you, to go home.