I win

"Who are you?" His eyes glistened in bedlam while you just sat there, unable to decipher wether or not he was joking.

"Jungkook, stop joking around...you're starting to scare me."

"L-Look, I really don't know who you are and how we met. I don't even know how I got here, all I remember is that I was getting ready for the beginning of this school year, everything after that is a blur."

"What??...you mean you-...you don't remember what happened that night-"

Jungkook shook his head.

You took a deep breath.

"It's okay...don't worry. I'm here...I'll help you remember." You spoke in a soft tone.

"I'm sorry- but can you leave? I-I just need some time."

Your gaze moved to the ground, feeling defeated.

    "Okay..." you stood up and left.

    As soon as you shut the door behind you, you broke down, resting your head against the wall, feeling the ache on your chest and the ad nauseum of that conversation.

    You sat in one of the chairs and covered your face with your hands.

    Then all of a sudden you felt a hand caress your back, on a way of comfort.

    You shot your head up.

    "Jungkoo-"

    It was Lucas.

    "Lucas? What are you doing here? And how did you know I-"

    "It doesn't matter Y/n. What matters is how you're feeling."

   Then the feeling of sadness engendered you, which then fuelled more tears to leave your eyes. Ones you've been holding back this whole time.

   "I don't know...I don't know how I feel, Lucas. I just feel numb."

    He then came closer to you and pulled you in his embrace.

    "You'll be okay and if not, then that's okay too...because I'm here...I'll always be here for you."

    "Thank you Lucas..."

    It was the next morning and you came in, holding the bento boxes you spent all night learning how to make

"Good morning! How's your sleep?" You smiled cheerfully.

"Oh uh-...good." He avoided your eyes.

"I made your favourites! Here try them." You unboxed the the containers and grabbed a pair of chopsticks, picking up the little vegetables dipped in tempura.

"No...thanks. I'm not that hungry." He pushed your hand away.

"Okay. Um well do you wanna go for a walk with me instead?"