Do memories ever really last?

It's been a week since that incident in the hospital. You haven't visited Jungkook at all...I mean, it's not like he wanted you there right?

    "Guys, did you hear? Jungkook get back today." You heard the girls whispering to one another.

    "Right. That's today." You thought.

    As you walk along the campus, you spot Lucas parking his car in the parking lot and so you decided to approach him.

    After making your way there, you heard familiar screams from the same girls every time they would see him...Jungkook.

    "Girls, he's here!!!" They began screaming.

    Lucas got out of the car and greeted you a smile.

    "Don't you just love my custom ride? It makes me 10 times more attractive..." he chuckled.

    You forced a smile.

    "Yeah I like it...but can we go? I don't want to be late." You spoke with an expressionless tone.

    You wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

    You didn't want to see him. It still hurts...

    As you and Lucas walked to class, Jungkook caught a glimpse of you and he felt conflicted.

    Then all of a sudden he sees Lucas' car and it seemed so eerily familiar.

    He decided to brush it off and walked to class.

    You sat down on your seat and dreaded the thought that you'll have to see his face every single day

Then the screams from all the girls suddenly became less and less faint and that's how you knew he was near.

He entered the classroom and looked at you without breaking eye contact. However, you acted as if he wasn't even there.

"Can I sit here?" He asked.

You nodded in a cold manner.

"Umm...Y/n, is it okay if I borrow your notes since I missed a lot-"

"I'm sure there are many girls that are willing to give you theirs." You spoke, not even sparing him a glance.

    "But I want yours-"

    "Jungkook. Please." You cut him off.

    "Look, Y/n, I'm sorry for the way I acted towards you in the hospital. I shouldn't have assumed-"

    "Just admit that you love pushing the people that care for you away. And plus, you weren't wrong..."

    "What do you mean, Y/n?"

    "A few days ago, Lucas asked me if I could give him a chance...and I knew if I said 'yes' it's not really him I'm giving a chance, it's myself. I'm giving myself a chance to move on from you." You spoke in all coldness.

    "Wait- So-"

    Suddenly you stood up, cutting him off and moving to another seat.

    Jungkook looked at the ground, saddened by what you had said.

    After your classes, you went straight to look for Lucas, not know that Jungkook had been following behind you

    "Lucas, there you are. Let's have lunch." You wrapped your arm around his.

    He looked down and blushed.

    "What? Do you not like me doing-"

    "No, Y/n!...I like it." He smiled at you.

     Jungkook looked at the two of you and bit the inside of his bottom lip.

    He felt that he took you for granted and now he had completely lost you.

    As Lucas opens the door for you in the car, Jungkook suddenly felt a sharp pain on his head.

    Almost as if someone was hammering it repeatedly.

    After a while, it stopped and he looked back at the parking lot, where you guys were driving away.

    Then Jungkook's knees weaken in realization that Lucas' car was the same car that night he was hit...