Lets do this then...

*the next morning*

    Jungkook clenched his bag at the sight of you getting off of Lucas' car. Something about it put him off.

Jungkook walked closer and met Lucas's eyes with a grave look.

"Do you have a minute?" Jungkook swung his bag over his shoulder.

"Yes, But I'd rather be spending it with Y-"

"Do you feel all great now that you think you got Y/n?" Jungkook cuts him off.

"Jungkook. Enough." You glared at him.

Lucas scoffs, "let me talk to this bastard, Y/n. I'll see you in class."

You felt ominous about leaving the two of them alone, but you just wanted some peace and quiet early in the morning so you left.

As you left, Jungkook spoke up.

"Is that how low you're willing to go to get Y/n from me?"

"what the hell are you talking about?"

"Don't lie to yourself, Lucas. It only makes you look more pathetic."

Lucas clenched his fist.

"What? Are you mad? Go ahead...hit me....again but this time with your fist-"

"Don't you dare tell her-"

Jungkook then suddenly grabbed Lucas' collar and pushed him to the ground, punching him like his life depended on it...literally.

"You think...you can...do that...to me...without...a...problem?" Jungkook spoke, punching Lucas in between words.

The students circled the both of them as everyone watched Lucas all bloody.

You rummaged through the crowd and saw that it was Jungkook and Lucas.

"Guys!! Stop it!!" You tried pulling Jungkook off of Lucas but he only punched harder.

"Jungkook...please...stop..." you begged and Jungkook looked at you as tears travelled down your fluorescent cheeks.

He got off of Lucas and turned to you, wiping the tears off of your face as blood trickled down his fists.

"Come with me." Jungkook spoke in a cold tone.

"No, are you crazy?! I have to help Luc-"

"I said 'COME WITH ME'!"

You flinched and Jungkook saw this and his eyes quickly softened.

"I'm sorry...but please...come with me."

You nodded and asked someone to take care of Lucas.

     You guys got to the rooftop and the silence manifested in the both of you

    Until you decided to break it...

    "Why did you do that?"

    "Are you sure that's a question you want to be asking me?"

You nodded with a slight indecisiveness to it.

He scoffed.

"I don't think you'll believe me Y/n..."

"Try me."

"I think Lucas was the one who hit me that night."

"You're right."

Jungkook shot his head up at your sudden remark.

"Really?"

"You're right....I don't think I believe you."

"Y/n, I saw his car!"

"Jungkook, Lucas can never do such a thing-"

"This was a mistake. Telling you was a mistake..." he said in a cold tone and walked away.

"Jungko-" you tried to stop him but he ignored you and left.

    You thought about what Jungkook had said. Although it was so hard to believe, somehow your intuition is telling you otherwise.

    Then you thought of a plan...

*later in class*

You sat in class fiddling with your fingers as you waited for Jungkook to arrive.

Finally, he walks in, however, in his hand is a bag of ice he has he put over his knuckles.

"Jungkook-"

"Y/n please-...I'm not forcing you to believe me. But don't keep rubbing it to face that you're siding with him. It hurts over here." He pointed at his chest.

"Jungkook, I need your help..."

He slowly turned.

"If what you're telling me is true, then I have plan...if you can't get him to admit then he'll have to admit it himself. We just need proof."

Jungkook's gaze softened.

"You'd really do that for me?..." he asked.

"Wouldn't you have done the same for me?"

He nods.

You then scoffed. "Let's do this then..."

\\\Author's note: guyyyyyyssss I'm soooo sorry for the long ass wait! I know many of have been waiting for a next part. I'll really try to update here, but if you really like my stories then lemme do a quick self plug. Follow my ig @jungkook.imagines for more. I'm usually more active there. But I'm just SUPER busy that it's hard for me to update here. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING. I love you guys❤️///