"I'm all yours"

"Jungkook..."

"Y/n listen to me. I like you a lot, okay? I like you so much. I like you more than I've ever liked anyone and I know it sounds pathetic to fall in love with a person you just met for one night, but that night with you was better than a hundred nights where I had to pretend like I was okay in front of everyone...but with you...god no. With you I didn't even need to pretend because you saw right through me..."

He slowly comes closer to you cupping your face, as he spoke in a soft tone.

"You might not feel the same way, but baby~ I'm all yours even if you don't want me, I'm all yours. So please do me a favour and stop doing things that make me want to lock you up and keep you to myself..." He looked at you, moving his gaze down at your lips.

Then he gently places his onto yours.

You had no idea why you didn't stop him or push him away, but the kiss just felt too good to put an end to.

Both your lips moved in unison, as his tongue guided yours.

After a few moments, the both of you pull away, panting lightly.

Then a smile appeared on his face.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because you didn't stop me." He looked at the ground, shyly.

"Are you blushing? Aigoooo~"

"Y/n, stop teasing me or else."

"Or else what?"

He smirked and pecked your lips once again."

"Mmm yummy!" He smiles brightly.

"You're such a kid." You chuckled.

He then paused for a moment and bit the inside of his lip.

"So...does this mean you're my girlfriend?"

"I guess..." you followed by a sigh to tease him.

"Yah! You better not break up with me! I won't let you." He pouts like a toddler.

"I'm kidding. Of course I'm happy I'm dating such a man like you." You reassured him as he returned with a smile.

" You reassured him as he returned with a smile

*The next day*

"Hi, baby~" Jungkook enters the class having a bright smile pestered on his face, which caught everyone's attention.

You looked around, slightly embarrassed by his PDA.

"Jungkook, can we keep our relationship lowkey? I'm not really used to having so many people have their attention on me."

"But everyone should know that your my woman, and if they try anything, I'll break their face."

You chuckled at his remark.