Chapter 3

Well this is what I wanted. A life where I constantly have to wear a disguise and not even speak good English.

Honestly this guy is a total moron. So what if I wasn't educated in America. Every human being regardless of their personal background has the total fucking right to be treated fair.

I hate this dipshit.

And to top it all off he has this one beautiful looking female coming over late at night. He probably thinks I can't hear them. But I could hear them loud and clear.

People have no shame whatsoever nowadays.

He has no shame for himself either. As the days go by I realize I'm starting to really hate this guy. He's everything I fight against in this society.

It's currently 9:00 in the morning. I couldn't sleep last night because of the melody next door to me. It's this melody of a passionate night of my husband and a woman.

I quickly put my disguise on. Then I run downstairs to the kitchen.

Might as well make breakfast.

As I was cooking the woman comes down. Surprisingly she is fully dressed and had a natural beautiful face.

When she sees me she gives me a gorgeous smile.

"Hello, I'm Lucy, are you new around here?"

"Eh...no English.. I cook."

"Oh". Her gorgeous face just makes this innocent confused expression.

Three minutes later Harris comes down. He looks fresh.

"Hey Lucy, you hungry?"

"I wouldn't mind breakfast". She says.

He looks at me, as if waiting for me to make her breakfast.

"I finish... eh..you cook breakfast ok." I say looking at him pointedly.

"I think you should make the breakfast for both of us Rosanna".

I look at him clueless and confused. Well acting like it.

"Fuck. I forgot she doesn't speak good English." He says with annoyance.

"Listen ugly." He says close up to me.

"You". He uses his hand to point at me. "Cook us". He points to the stove and him and Lucy. "Food". He points to my breakfast.

I look at him. I just keep staring at him real hard.

Then I smile really big. And he also smiles out of relief that I understood him.

"Oh.. Harris..no". Then I take my breakfast and leave his surprise face.

"What". He muttered in disbelief.

As I walk upstairs I hear Lucy asking him who I was and I heard him say something about me being his forced wife.

I'm pretty sure Lucy didn't know Harris got married. And I'm pretty sure Harris didn't mean to tell him but he was shocked with me so he blurted the truth out. Because from what I hear they're both just fighting.

I smiled with so much content and happiness.

As the day goes by I'm just peacefully in my bathtub taking a nice bath.

Ohh. What a beautiful day.

Well it is beautiful till I hear Harris burst through the door shouting my name.

"Rosanna!" "Hey where are you, fucking snail just upset Lucy".

Shit. Shit. This is not good he cannot see me like this.

Quickly I got out the bathtub and put the towels around me.

"Me in the bathroom." I tell him. He just bangs on my door.

"Well, hurry up and get out you snail." He says through the door.

I quickly put my disguise back on my face with the same baggy clothes I wore this morning. And I made sure my hair was hidden good under the wig. To tame my natural hair takes work.

Then with the most calm face I open the bathroom door. His hand was midair. Like he was about to knock on my door again.

He looks at me in pure disgust.

"Yes." I say innocently.

"Do you know what you did, you single handed it almost ruined my relationship. Lucy is a quiet girl who doesn't question me. She almost left me because of you." While he's telling me all this I put on a confused face.

I hope you choke on poop tonight.

My left eye was twitching from anger.

But he just stops and looks at me.

"And you have no idea what I'm saying, do you?"

"Sorry". I say.

"Nothing"! He yells then leaves while slamming the room.

What a cry baby.

...................

Hey y'all new book spread the word. Love and peace.