The Proposal

Please don't forget to Vote.

Asmi~

"Virat not here, look anywhere but me." I asked him again but this guy was stubborn as hell.

"Why, do I have to?" He asked annoyingly hanging his sunglasses in his collars of his shirt.

"Because I'm taking your candids, so just look away." I told him again and pointed my camera at the right angle. But then looked away. I pouted to myself.

"No, first admit that you have a crush on me

"No, first admit that you have a crush on me." I brought down my camera a little to give him a look.

"Had! I had a crush on you, before." I swirled my hands backwards to tell him.

"Yeah, right. Tell that to yourself." I taken aback at his choice of words.

"Virat, I'm telling you the truth yaar." I tried to convince him. "Come on!" He looked at me, huffed and looked away.

"Well, great shot but just a little smile won't hurt your lips, right?" I mocked, watching him through the camera. His gaze turned towards me for a seconds and he fake smiled at me.

Huf! I give up.

Actually, needed to give in.

I walked towards him, he was sitting on the bench going through his phone. I sat beside him, his back facing me.

Great! Now I have to do all the manao-ing.

"I had crush on you till jay's wedding." His ears irked up and he turned towards me ready to listen some gossip.

"Why till his wedding?" He asked knitting his eyebrows, I felt like interrogating, an insect under a freaking microscope.

"Because we became friends later, so the crush feeling kind of faded away." I explained, saw him nodding a little. Next moment he lifted his finger scratched above his brow once before asking,

"So the first time we met, you behaved like you didn't even know me." I smiled inwardly. "You are a good actor." He stated, I felt offended.

"Don't give boost to your ego virat it was just my self control, alright." I retort, trying to shut him up.

He snorted. Oh! I wanted beat him so bad.

I was beyond angry, I got up and decided to go near the lake to calm myself down but I felt a tug on my elbow I turned and virat pulled me in his arms.

"Where are you trying to go?"

"Lake." I monotonously answered looking away. I felt his warm touch on my cheek, making me look at him. He smiled, pulled me towards him to sit on his lap.

"I love you." He said straight.

"So?" I asked not looking in his deep brown eyes in which I could drawn into.