Friend or foe? (Purple Yam)

What is she doing here?! Why is she here?!

Pomegranate looked really tired, as if she had been running nonstop for days or even weeks! He knew how that felt, in the search for Dark Choco (and even became friends with him).

"Wait but where's m-?" Brave questioned before getting cut off by Pomegranate. "She abandoned me...." She had said with a tone of depression. Purple Yam had never heard depression in her voice. Boredom, yes. Slight guilt, maybe, but never depression.

Wind Archer arched his eyebrow by the slightest. "Likely story..."

'He doesn't believe her, but then it could be an act...' Purple Yam sighs softly. He didn't know if it was just him, but he thought he saw the red haired cookie flinch as the wind blew. "Then why does she look like that, explain that!" Brave growled, glaring at the legendary cookie. Wind Archer rolled his eyes and muttered something like "Has his mother's glare" to Dark Choco.

Pomegranate flinched again as Brave gave the glare. "Let's take her in and see if she's telling the truth or not." Purple Yam suggested. Milk nodded in agreement. "That will work!"

"Fine, but we'll have to keep an eye on her..." Wind Archer grumbled.

Purple Yam looks back at Pomegranate and she fell asleep, leaning on Brave. Brave attempts to pick his sister up.

"Here let me help!" Purple Yam picks Pomegranate up as the group started to walk back home

-----------------
There's a update on the Author's notes so go check it out! ^^