Found (Pomegranate)

From the information Bright had told the rest of the Beginners Club (including Energy Drink (Finally she gets a part 0w0) and Cyborg (I love her) since jellywalkers are still around), Brave had must of had been holding in his anger for a longtime. Probably it all started with Dozer, his twin brother.

She shook off the thought and continues to go through the forest. Energy Drink sighs softy and looks around the area while Cyborg was flying from above, keeping watch.

As all things seemed hopeless, Cyborg's eyes widened. "Head west! I see him!" She shouted. Pomegranate gasped softly, finally he was found! Now she needed to talk some sense into him!

As they got closer, Cyborg's boosters began to splutter and then failed. Maybe it was a malfunction? At the same time, Energy Drink's bear tank stopped working. She began to choke on her own breath.

Skater catches Cyborg in panic. Suddenly, she powered off. "We have to get them out from the area!" Skater had shouted. Both Strawberry and Pomegranate carried a choking Energy Drink past a huge oak tree

The bear tank began to work and Cyborg powered on. "A barrier!" Cyborg exclaimed. Once Energy Drink got her breathing back to normal, she nods in agreement. "Any advanced technology can't work beyond that barrier, that will lead to both of us dying..." she thought. "You guys have to go on your own..."

Pomegranate looks at the invisible barrier and nods. "All right, just stay here if anything happens..." Then the Beginners Club walked towards the place where Brave is at