Joining the Club (Pomegranate)

When Pomegranate woke up, it was already midnight. The stars were out shining brightly in the sky. She took a deep breath, feeling bubbles in her heart. This feeling was so unfamiliar to her, what was it?

'Is this how it feels to be... free and happy?' She asked herself. The red haired cookie sat up and yawned. Then she heard a happy, bubbly voice.

"Brave, she's awake!"

"Hopefully she doesn't attack us...." said a worried, shy voice. Wait... shy voice? "Strawberry?" Pomegranate asked

No response. It must be all in her head but then a sudden wack was felt on the back of her head. "Sorry!" said the voice, again.

The lights were turned on. Pomegranate hissed in pain as the lights were turned on, now that was really bright.

It took a while for her vision to adjust as she saw a figure approaching her. She yelps and looks for a place to hide, having a panic attack. "Pomegranate, it's okay! They're just my friends!" Brave shouted. "Friends that I nearly killed!"

Bright approaches Pomegranate. "And we forgive you, we decided that we should let you join the Beginners Club!"

"W-what? Even after all I did with... Dark Enchantress? Your still willing to accept me?"

"Of course! We know that you have changed and we didn't want you to feel alone!"

Pomegranate smiles softly and nods. "I will join in."

Strawberry does a very shy yet happy smile.

Now, she wouldn't be alone. She has friends to help her and guide her! Maybe living in the kingdom wouldn't be so bad after all!