Alone (Dark Enchantress)

"Pomeg-" Dark Enchantress commanded before she realized that Pomegranate wasn't there anymore. She felt a tear prickle from her eye. 'No! NO! I CANNOT SHOW WEAKNESS!' However she couldn't hold it anymore. A loud sob came from her mouth and tears streamed down from her eyes and face. She then punches one of the walls. 

After a while, she calmed down. The cookie sees a knife and picks it up. 'I should myself...' She felt so lonely... Gingerbrave wouldn't want to see her after all she has done to the kingdom. Besides she remembered the day she had to give him up

-----Flashback to 10 years ago------

"I will spare you... but you have to give one of your children to me..." Millennial Tree had said with a calm, stern tone of voice.

"I WILL NEVER HAND ANY OF MY CHILDREN TO YOU!" Dark Enchantress had both of her children in hand. She knew what was behind her, a cliff that leads to a river full of sharp rocks. If she falls in, both her and her children will be dead.

Millennial Tree got closer as Dark Enchantress backed up. "Its either you and your children dying or you give up one." Wind Archer was behind Millennial Tree, looking at the situation. A 12 year old was either going to see a villain get away with one of her children or the children and villain die.

Dark Enchantress looked at the river and back at Millennial Tree. 'I'm sorry little one...' She shakily handed over Gingerbrave.

"H-here..." She had said, holding Pomegranate close. Millennial Tree carefully grabbed Gingerbrave, who was crying softly.

She had never felt so torn before. Hearing his cries made her want to punch Millennial, over and over and over again. "Look, let's make a deal, he can visit you but you have to not attack the kingdom at all."

"I can't guarantee that but I promise..."

---------------

Obviously, she had broken the promise but Gingerbrave had snuck off to see her and his sister.

She drops the knife and looks at her spell book. Dark Enchantress skims through the spells until she found the right one.

'Of course! Now they will have to pay!'