Releasing the monster from inside (Brave)

Who dared to kill his aunt! WHO DARED?! Brave's head began to hurt from crying so long. His aunt didn't do anything and she was getting old! Who killed her?!

His friends tried to comfort him but instead, he turned away from them, isolating himself from others.

A small knock came from outside of the closet. "Brave please come out... the others are worried about you..." Pomegranate had stated in a sad way. "Go... away..." he mumbled.

"Please it's not going to help if you keep it inside..."

"Go... AWAY!"

"Brave, please, listen to me!"

This was now really making him mad. Suddenly he came out from the closet as swift as the wind and throws Pomegranate to a wall.

She cried out in pain. "You want to test me?!" He growled while his hand twitched. There was something about Pomegranate's expression when he said that. Fear? Pain? Sadness? Well it was her fault for interrupting him!

"N-no..." She looks away from him. Brave grabs her and throws her down to the floor.

"Brave stop!" Strawberry cried as Bright and Skater went on top of Brave to hold him down. However, Brave was stronger than both of them, he grabs both of the cookies and pins both of them down.

"Stop! Don't you see that you are becoming Dark Enchantress?!" Bright had said, her voice strained.

"I... DON'T... CARE! I AM GOING TO FIND THE COOKIE WHO MURDERED MATCHA, THEN ILL KILL THEM!" He quickly jumps out from the nearest window and ran to the unknown