Chapter 11-Goodbye Myra (13 years later)

A/n-Since this got so many reads I decided to add on and make them adults (27 years since the defeat of It wink wink nudge nudge) and have it go on. Please enjoy!
AGES-
You-47
Stan-48
Richie-47
Eddie-47
Bill-48
Bev-47
Mike-48
Charlie (your son)-19
Gretchen (your daughter)-18
Violette, Richard, and Jeremy (Eddie's triplets)-13
Ben (Bev and Bill's son)-20
Charlotte (Richie's daughter)-17
William (Mike's son)-19

EDDIE'S POV-

"Listen, please listen." Eddie whispers to his wife Myra.

"Dad can me, ViVi, and Jeremy go to Ben's house?" Richard Kaspbrak asks his father, his triplets tagging behind him.

"I'm talking to mom right now. You're 13 you should know better." He responds sharply. Rich backs out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Myra I'm-"

"There's no I in this relationship, only we." She adds on.

"Fine Myra, we're gay."

RICHIE'S POV-

"Are you fucking kidding me? You cheated on me? With a guy?!" Greta Tozier screams at Richie, rolling a suitcase towards him.

"Greta I'm sorry! But I'm gay!" He yells back.

"I KNEW it!" Charlotte Tozier calls out from the bedroom door.

"Go back to bed." Greta says angrily, setting down the book she had been clenching in her hands. Charlotte shrugs he shoulders and leaves the room.

"Leave. Now. Get out of my house."

YOUR POV-

"Stan?" You call out from behind the bathroom door. He never takes baths at night, and definitely not without a cold beer. You reach out for the cutglass door knob but quickly retreat your hand. Finally you muster the courage and grasp the door handle. It feels cold. You turn it slowly, when a voice next to you scares you back to reality.

"Hey mom I need to pee. Can you hurry?" Your son Charlie asks.

"Your fathers in here. Can you go to the one downstairs baby?"

"Mom I'm 19, I'm not a baby."

"You're still my baby." You reply, licking your thumb and swiping at a bit of gunk on his cheek.

"Let me alone." He says laughing. He walks away and you turn your focus back to the door.

"Stan, honey?" You ask, softly wrapping at the door before twisting the knob. You open the creaky door when the greeting of Stan in the bathtub is revealed to your eyes. Bubbles wrap him, like a floral blanket.

"I really need to fix that damned door." He whispers under his breath. (A/n-did you really think I'd have Stan kill himself? Tsk tsk)

"Haha, yeah." You respond, relief washing over you.

"Mike called today." He says quietly, rubbing his thumb along the wrinkled lines of his hands.

"Mike from Derry?" You ask.

"Yup."

"We haven't seen him in, like, 13 years!" Your voice shaky, but you don't know why.

"How is he?" You ask.

"It's back. Y/n It's back."

BEVERLY'S POV-

"Mike called." Bill says quietly, setting his glass of tea down on the coffee table.

"Mike Hanlon?" Bev responds confusingly.

"After everyone moved to Indiana I can barely remember. He was the only one, well him and his family, who stayed back in Derry. We all just couldn't handle the odd presence the town possessed." Bev reminisces as Bill continues on.

"Something happened. A girl around 5 named Julia Chessiar was found mutilated in the Barrens. I-I-It's back." Bill manages to get out, his stutter returning. Bev looks at him scared, memories suddenly coming back to her.

"I never thought, but didn't we, Ben." She says sadly.

"I know, but we made a promise. Remember?" Bill asks.

FLASHBACK TO CHILDHOOD-

"P-promise. I-If it isn't d-dead, we a-all wi-ll come b-back." Bill asks, picking up a glass shard and slicing open his hand. He then goes to Eddie, then Richie, Mike, Stan, you, and Bev. You all grasp hands and feel a sharp pain going up your arm.

"I've gotta go." Stan whispers, turning to look at you.

"See you tomorrow? Sunday movie Matinee?" You nod as Stan walks off. Soon everyone leaves and it's down to you, Bev, and a content looking Bill.

"We killed It. Right?" He asks, looking down at your bandaged hand, the one that's not a fresh wound.

"I wish I had the answer Big Bill but that's not up to us." You say finally, hand nervously going to your broken nose.

"See you later then. I guess that's what I'll say." You finally respond, remembering that you'll never have your friends together ever again.

"And maybe someday Ben will be able to join as as well."