Hidden Feelings

You wake up first, but in Mark's bed. You look around, a panic attack arising. "I couldn't have, could I?!" you thought out loud, then looked around and realised your clothes were still on and Mark wasn't anywhere in sight. "Phew!" you said, panic fading away. You get up and walk out of Mark's room and into the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. You turn on some music on your phone, of course you play (Y/F/B) (( your fav band)). You turn and look in the fridge for stuff to make pancakes. As you finish making one pancake, Mark walks out of the living room, but you didn't notice him. He walks behind you sneakily, then scares you from behind. You throw the squirrel-shaped pancake at him, managing to hit yourself in the face and screamed. Ethan, Tyler, Jack, and (F/n) run in, holding their heads and saying, all at once, "WHAT THE FRICK!??!?!?". After it got quiet, everyone looked at us and bursted out laughing, then their hands flew back to their foreheads and whisper-shouted, "OW, OW, OOOOOOOOWWWW!"

 After cleaning up your mess, you served everyone a either a squirrel or unicorn shaped pancake. For Ethan, you made a joke pancake of a two unicorns fucking. When you served it, you had the biggest smirk in the world. He saw it, looked up at you, and said, "What the fuck? I LOVE IT!". Everyone at the table started laughing quietly.

  As everyone finished up and put their dishes in the sink, you and Mark went to go walk Chica. You two were chatting along the way, and he suddenly went "W-would, uhm, wouldyouliketogoonadatewithmeitsokayifyoudontjustwondering!?". You turned to him and said "If you just asked me on a date, then yes. If not, I dunno what you said so yeah,". He blushed and responded with,"Erm, yeah I asked you on a date..... Heheh," then turned away.

~Yes, I know, ANOTHER time skip~

   Soon, you and Mark got back to his house and you told (F/n) that Mark was going to take you two back to you guys' house so she could get some rest. She agreed and the three of you were on your way. Once you got there and (F/n) opened the door, your cat, Mika, meowed and padded up to you. You scratched her head and she mewed again. You all went in and (F/n) went to go take a shower while you were left with Mark for a minute. Once you grabbed a soda you sat down on the couch next to him. You talked until (F/n) got out of the bathroom, which was about 10 minutes later. "Hey, tell Jack that he's really fucking good!" she said, making Mark turn into a tomato. "Why?" you questioned. "'Cuz my ass still hurts!" 

     That made us both laugh, although Mark sat there awkwardly, still red. You looked over at him and pecked his cheek, making him an impossibly bright red. You then got up and went to grab your clothes to take back to Mark's. You peeked out of your doorway and asked, "Is it okay if i take a shower at your place? (F/n) uses all the hot water."

"Erm, yeah it's fine," his quick response was heard and (F/n) elbowed him. You scoffed and went to pick a bag to put your stuff in. Once you were done you walked back in to see (F/n) mocking Mark by hugging herself and rubbing her back with her back to him and making kissing, moaning, and giggling noises. By the way it looked, you would've guessed he was painted red. You laughed, startling (F/n). She jumped up and wiggled her eyebrows at you, causing you to roll your eyes.
   ((MARKS POV))
"Can we leave now?" I asked. (Y/n) looked up at me from her laughing fit, a smile still tainted her face. "Fiiiiinnnnnneeeee, I guess we could go, I just love my house and roommate too much."
"Aww, you love me?"
"No, I meant the cat."
I sat on the couch, observing the lovely girl talking to her friend. Damn, I think I'm in love...  No, I only met her yesterdayBut, despite these thoughts, I couldn't shake the fuzzy feeling every time she smiled, or the fact that her laugh is the most beautiful thing in the world.