Videos For The Fans

Mark and I arrive at his house and we decide to play Minecraft. Drunk Minecraft. I'm sitting in his recording studio while he gets everything ready. "Are you sure you want to be in a video?" He asks gingerly. "Hell yeah! I wanna see why everyone likes to be youtubers,"I reply, my face lighting up. He leans over me to reach the camera, turning it on. "Hello everybody! Today I'm playing Drunk Minecraft with one of my new friends..." he trails off, signaling me to introduce myself. "(Y/n)!" I say, smiling and waving to the camera. "Well, there she is, now let's get on with the video, shall we?"

*******
My drunken laughter fills the room as I build the best thing to ever be built in minecraft. "Tha fuck are you laughing at?" Mark asks, slurring his words. "Nothing leave me alone!" I loudly tell him, as I place the finishing touch. "Alright come look!!" I say, Mark obliging and walking to my character in Minecraft. He looks at the sugar in an item frame."Holy fuck, CUMM HOLE??? HELL YEAH!" He yells. "But why two 'M's?"
"It wouldn't let me spell it right so I had to make-do," I say, still giggling from my masterpiece.

*******
"Alright, that's going to do for today, and as always, see you guys in the next video, BUH-BYE!" Mark yells at the camera, his drunken state slurring everything. I stretch and groan, not realizing how long we were sitting. "Marki, I need sustenance!" I say, still kinda loud. "Ughhhhh... what do you want?" He asks. "Pizza."
"Okkkk...  I'll call the pizza place and get it delivered," he tells me as he takes out his phone.

*******
"Pizzas here you needy shit!" Mark yells, teasing me because I said that I needed my own pizza. I nearly fall while running down the stairs toward Mark, and more importantly, the pizza. "Give," I say making grabby hands at one of the boxes of deliciousness. He hands me the pizza and we lay down on the couch while gobbling down the amazing food.

********
We both fall asleep in each others arms (at 3 in the afternoon), still on the couch.