Chapter 12

So I'm working on this chapter, but I have no idea when it's going to be uploaded. 

Just to let you guys know, I try, really hard to make long chapters. But I don't know. 

I guess it's just impossible for me to do. Haha. 

but anyways, my brother is having a party downstairs, and they are being loud and obnoxious. 

Gosh, I tell you teenagers are crazy.

Which would make me crazy. 

Which is probably true. Probably. 

Anywho, I know you probably don't really care about my personal life, so I'm going to shut up now.

Enjoy the chapter, duckies!

Chapter 12 

**Kaitlyn's POV** 

2 Months later

"KAITLYN!" 

Woah. Why so loud?

I open my eyes from my peaceful slumber to find two brown eyes staring excitedly at me. 

I let out a small scream. 

I mean who wants to wake up to someone screaming your name, with their face two inches away from yours?

Not this girl. 

Johanna grins at me. 

Wait.. What is she doing here exactly?

but before I could question her mysteriously waking me up on this, oh so lovely Saturday morning, she shoves something at me. 

I look at the item that has landed on my lap and I identify it as a envelope. 

Reading the address, I see it is from Taylor Connect Industries. 

Finally. 

Remember when I entered the contest oh so many months ago?

Well, I haven't heard from them yet. So I just assumed that they already picked a winner. 

But this letter may say otherwise. 

I open it up with slight hesitation. 

Johanna looks at me expectantly as I scan the letter. 

"Dear miss Dawson, we are so sorry for the delay on the results for the Taylor Swift contest. But our results have come in. We would like to congratulate you, on winning the contest! On October thirteenth, you will be picked up from your house, and driven to New York City where you will see Taylor perform, and then spend a weekend with her in the city. Further details will be emailed. Congratulations again! -Taylor Connect Industries"

I looked from the letter, to Johanna, and back to the lette again.

I won.

I actually won. Johanna takes the letter, and then we both stare at each other with our mouths open wide.

Then we both start jumping up and down, letting out loud shrills.

I had done it.

I get to meet Taylor Swift.

-~-~-~-

Yay!

She won!!

So you got two uploads in one day.

Aren't you one lucky duck?!

So my brothers party is still going on. 

And they're still being obnoxious. 

Teenagers. 

I tell you. 

They will be the death of me. 

But anyways, maybe another upload tomorrow?

IDK yet. 

Bye duckies! 

-M