Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Kaitlyn

Waking up the next morning was hard. I really didn't want to leave the big, comfy bed laying in our room. But once I was finally able to drag myself out of the bed, I took a shower, blow drying and straightening my hair. I then put on a cute feathered patterned dress with my buckle flats, and threw on some raybans. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63308799 )

Us girls are spending the day shopping before the big concert tonight. 

I'm quite nervous about this concert.. Taylor told me that I'm in for a huge surprise. My mind has been reeling all night long. 

What could she mean by I'm in for a huge surprise? So I have been dreading the concert. I hate surprises. 

I walked out of the bathroom, seeing Taylor and Johanna in deep conversation.

Johanna gives me a look saying "I know something you don't!"

I glare at her. Taylor had told her the 'surprise' earlier this morning, and she has been tormenting me with it since I woke up. 

This girl will be the death of me. 

We all grabbed our purses, and headed out the door. Walking down into the lobby, I was surprised to find that the group of Taylor's fans had downsized, but there was still some girls camping out on the floor. 

As soon as they saw us, they came over gushing about how much they love Taylor and her music. 

Taylor greatly took photos, and signed pictures for the girls before telling them how we must be going. 

We walked out of the hotel, and instantly two huge bodyguards came over to us, and ushered us into a car.

We all had excited grins plastered onto our faces. 

"So," Taylor started once the car started moving. "Do you girls have anyone special in your life?" She asked seriously. Seriously. 

Me and Johanna stayed quiet for a minute before breaking out into a uncontrollable laughter. 

Taylor looked at us with a confused look on her face. 

"What? Is there something on my face?!"

That only made me and Johanna laugh harder. 

Once we were finally able to contain ourselves, I explained to Taylor what had caused our laughter.

"No, Taylor, you don't have anything on your face." I chuckled. 

"You see, we were laughing because who would fall for girls like us?!" I explained. 

"Are you kidding me?! You girls are first off, gorgeous. Second, you're very sweet and kind. And you have a great sense of humor. I don't see what the problem is."

I decided to stay quiet. Not wanting to bring up stuff that needs to stay in the past. 

Before I met Johanna, I was bullied. A lot. It definitely left some scars in my life. 

Taylor acknowledged that we weren't going to say anything, so she changed the subject. 

Many random topics, and a stop at Starbucks later, we pulled up at the huge shopping complex. I excitedly jumped out of the car. I was already halfway down the parking lot when Johanna and Taylor yelled for me to wait up. 

I couldn't help it though. I really love to shop!

-~-~-~-~-~-

Four hours of shopping later, we were back at the hotel with enough clothes to last a lifetime. 

It was time to get ready for the concert, so me and Johanna changed into our newly bought outfits. 

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63819300 )

Then we went downstairs and got into our car that was going to be transported directly to the concert. 

Sorry for the late upload, loves. 

Loves.. where did that come from?! 

Anyways, I have accumulated that there is going to be 5-6 chapters left. This story is moving at an incredibly slow pace, and I need to speed it up. I'm not sure if there is going to be a sequel or not. I will decide that when this story is over. 

So as you can see, I'm using polyvore to show you guys the outfits I have in mind for the certain events happening in the chapter. 

I'm not sure when the next upload is going to be.. I have vacation for the rest of the week, but I'm not guaranteeing anything. 

Change My Mind - One Direction. Go listen. Amazing. 

Until next time.. xx

-M