Chapter 1

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Uggh..." I roll onto my side and hit the snooze button on my alarm clock.

I turn back on my stomach and I bring my knees up. Why were my feet out from the covers?

I fall back asleep for another ten minutes before I hear it again.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groan and sit up in bed. I don't care if it's my eighteenth birthday, I'm tired! I turn off my alarm clock and I get out of bed. I head into my bathroom and I grab my hairbrush. I look up in the mirror and scream in shock.

I look different! I have grown a few inches and I have perfect curves in all the right places. My hair isn't a curly, insane mess, but instead, it's black and slightly wavy. I have tanner skin but my eyes are still the brown they always have been. 

I panic and run out of my room and run towards my parents' bedroom. But then I realize they wouldn't be there. I wasn't able to remove the spell from my parents. So now, they live happily in Australia.

I head back into my room and just head into my bathroom. I brush my teeth since I still haven't done that and I then head downstairs to eat some breakfast.

As I'm eating at the counter a beautiful snowy owl comes flying in through the window. I almost cry because it reminds me so much of Hedwig. 

It has a letter attached to its leg and I remove it and stroke the bird's feathers before opening the letter.

"Dear Hermione,

I know we don't talk much but I am writing to warn you that my parents and I are about to apparate to your home. We have some important matters to discuss. So please don't be alarmed.

Blaise Zabini."

Zabini is coming to my house? With his parents? God so much is happening in one day. 

I get up and head over to the sink to wash my plate off and what do you know three people apparate into my living room.

I put the dishes into the dishwasher and turn towards them, "Hello?"

The only woman is just standing there with tears in her eyes looking at me. 

"My sweet little girl..." I heard her say before running over to me and taking me into a hug.

I kind of just stood there and let it happen. I looked back at Blaise who was standing with his father and I could tell he was holding in a laugh.

"Mother, let her go. You are scaring her!" he said with a laugh.

She quickly let go and looked me in the eyes, "Oh I am so sorry..."

"It's ok...May I ask why the three of you are here?" I said with a reassuring smile.

"It would be better if we did this while your parents are down here as well...Where are they?" the woman asked.

I felt my eyes water slightly, "Australia..."

"Mother, Hermione cast the Obliviate charm on her parents before the war. By the look on her face, it appears she may not have been able to remove it..." Blaise whispered the last part as he finished the statement, "Oh I'm so sorry, Hermione."

I wipe a tear from my cheek and smile, "It's alright. It's kind of my fault anyway. I'm slowly getting used to it. Anyways, I think I know why you are all here now."

The two adults look confused but Blaise just nods as if he was expecting it.

"You know why we are here?" Mr. Zabini asks.

"You're my real family. I mean look at me, I look exactly like all of you. I'm also guessing I am Blaise's twin?" I asked.

Blaise just nodded, "Yep. I'm older by about three minutes."

I smile, "I won't let you boss me around you know that right?"

He laughs, "Of course."

I looked back to the woman in front of me, "Hi mom..."

She bursts into tears and hugs me, "Hello my sweet daughter..."

I look back at Blaise and he has a huge smile on his face. I looked over to my father and he even has a small smile, "Wanna join us, dad?"

His smile grows even more and he walks over and joins into the hug. Blaise joins eventually also and we just stay there for a moment.

When we come apart our parents move so they are standing across from me and my twin. "How about the two of you go and pack? Of course, don't bring any clothes, Hermione. We have a new wardrobe for you back at the manor." mom suggests.

We both nod and we both go up to my room. I open the door and I grab my trunk.

I start grabbing things from different shelves and drawers. I don't have too much to pack, but I still have pictures, books, and other important things I got from my adoptive parents. I told Blaise what to get and he did. As we were packing he spoke up.

"Hey, I'm really sorry about everything at Hogwarts. I didn't know you were my twin back then. I mean I knew I have one but I didn't know it was you. Our parents and I were spies for the order, so we had to act that way. In fact, my friends were spies. Maybe not their parents, but they were all spies. We are really sorry we had to give you up. Voldy didn't want any twins to be born because they would rival his power. Our parents thought it would be better if he thought there was only me, they wanted you to have the best life you could. And what do you know? You are the brightest witch of your age and you are the Gryffindor princess."

I smiled, "I forgive you. But what do you mean twins would rival his power?"

Well, one reason is this.

I look at Blaise confused and then realize he never opened his mouth.

Oh my god...

"I know right?" he says with a laugh.

"So I can just hear everything you think? Can you hear everything that I think? Is there anything else about being a twin?" I asked.

He smiled, "I'll teach you how to control it. And other than the Twin Telepathy, we are just more powerful than the average witch or wizard. Which makes sense that you are the brightest witch of our age."

"How have I not read about this before!?" I exclaimed as I shut my trunk.

"Because it doesn't happen often. Lots of things other than being twins make us more powerful," he said with a smirk.

I shake my head and I realize everything is packed, "I think I'm ready to go home now..."

He smiles and takes my hand, "Then let's go."