Chapter 24

It's the next morning and I look at the board to see what it says.

Good morning! You will be going to the beach for most of the day. But when you come back please read the board!

I tried to think of what we could be doing but I couldn't really think of anything. I head back to my room and change into my emerald green and black striped bikini. I then grab a white coverup and slide it over my swimsuit. I grab some silver and tan sandals and pick up my bag before leaving the room. 

Once everyone is ready we head out of the hotel room and down to the beach.

The whole time we try to think about what we are doing but we could never really guess. We swim and just mainly relax the whole day.

Ginny and I collect tons of shells that we love but we still want to collect some more. I know what I'm going to do with my shells but I'm not exactly sure what Gin is going to do with hers. I, of course, didn't tell her what I'm doing with mine and she didn't tell me what she's doing with hers so we may end up doing the same thing but I doubt it.

Anyways, after seven hours of being outside and out of air conditioning, we decide to head back to the hotel. On our way, we have something small to eat at the restaurant and then head up.

We change and put our things away and then head out to the kitchen at surprisingly the same time. We look at the board and are very curious about what is written.

Good evening! We hope you have been enjoying yourselves! Tonight you will be going on a dinner, dolphin cruise. We hope you have fun and make sure you take plenty of pictures!

"A dinner cruise?" Pansy asked.

"With the ability to see dolphins?" Ginny added.

"I remember doing this when I was a little girl...It was absolutely amazing..." I said quietly.

"Well c' mon everyone let's get ready!" Blaise exclaimed before running to his room with Ginny.

I shook my head and headed back to my room. One my bed I saw a black and white polka dot sundress, tan sandals, and a matching tan purse that I don't remember getting.

"They didn't..." I said to myself with a small smile.

"Looks like some of our parents paid a visit. Is this a muggle camera?" Draco said as he walked over to his bed.

I saw a small camera that seemed like pretty good quality. It's of course not the most expensive camera you could get but it was one of the best beginner cameras, and there was one of each bed. It looks like they really want us to get pictures I guess.

"Looks like we all are getting one. I'll show everyone how to use it later. But for now, I'm going to shower and change." I said as I grabbed my things from my bed and headed towards the bathroom.

"Can I join?" I heard from behind me.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy you foul loathsome evil little cockroach!" I said with a slight glare back at him.

"But we're fiances!" he exclaimed with a slight pout.

I laughed, "I don't care!"

He sighed and I just rolled my eyes and headed into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and then changed into the outfit. I dried and brushed out my hair. I kept it down and curled it slightly. I did some very simple makeup and put on a gold circle necklace and some gold hoops. I put on a couple of other rings and then headed out of the bathroom. 

I walked out of the bathroom to see Draco just lying on his bed with his phone out.  I laugh a little and shake my head which gets his attention. He gets up from his bed and grabs his outfit before kissing me on the forehead and heading into the bathroom himself.

I grab my camera from my bed and I put it into my bag before heading out of the bedroom.

Once everyone is ready I quickly show them how to use the cameras and once they understand, the guys give their soulmate their camera and the women put the cameras in their bags.

"Alright let's go!" Theo exclaimed before throwing open the door and running out, pulling Astoria behind him.

We all laugh and run behind them and to the cars. I put the address into the car's that I'm in GPS and then start to drive to the dock.

It takes about twenty minutes and when we get there we grab our bags and walk to the boat. It's not as big as I expected but it still was pretty big. There were two levels and we were taken up to the second level.

"Hello, folks, you will be seated right here for the evening. Can I get you anything to drink?" the waiter asked with a warm smile.

We all quickly told him our drink orders and the man walked off down to the first level. We already knew what we were having for dinner because it is scheduled by night. Tonight we were going to have steak with a side of green beans and roasted potatoes. For dessert, there was going to be a slice of cheesecake with a layer of chocolate mousse on top.

There was a woman and her husband sitting by the front of the boat who were playing some live music. It was pretty nice and I really enjoyed it.

The man came soon with our drinks and we thanked him before he headed off.

The boat soon started to move and for the next two hours, we enjoyed the music, meal, and view. We really understood why our parents wanted to give us cameras. It was absolutely beautiful, and our phones wouldn't have been able to give it as much justice as the cameras.

Around halfway through the meal, a woman was coming around asking if we wanted any pictures taken, we got a group photo and then thanked her before she walked off to another group.

"This is really beautiful..." Pansy sort of said to herself.

"Oh my god look! Dolphins!" Ginny exclaimed.

We all looked where we were pointing and we saw the two dolphins jumping in the water. We took a few pictures but we mainly just wanted to watch the amazing animals.