Chapter 22

It's the next morning and I read the board.

Good morning! Today you will be going to SeaWorld! We really hope you have fun! You will be having lunch in the park. And you will have pizza for dinner. Please read the board tonight when you get back!

I headed back to my room and I changed quickly before heading out with the rest of my friends.

When we got to the park we got our tickets and explored the park. The park had tons of sea animals and I loved to see every one of them. There were also quite a few rides. We walked through the Wild Arctic and Turtle Trek areas multiple times.

We rode Mako, Kraken, Manta, Ice Breaker, Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin, Journey to Atlantis, Infinity Falls River, Super Grover's Box Car Derby, Sky Tower, Sea Carousel, and Flamingo Paddle Boats. We didn't ride Elmo's Choo Choo Train or Big Bird's Twirl 'n' Hurl since we weren't really interested.

We walked around and just looked around for a long time. We, of course, got some souvenirs and then headed back to the hotel.

When we got back we took our bags to our rooms and then headed back to the kitchen to read the board. When we saw what it said we were very, very confused.

Hello! Tonight you will be driving to a new hotel. You will be starting the second part of your vacation. So we are sad to inform you that you no longer will be going to amusement parks. But we hope you have fun for the next two weeks!

"Looks like it's time to pack," Blaise said as he headed out of the kitchen.

We all agreed and then headed to our rooms to pack.

I emptied my three suitcases and got everything I had and threw it all onto my bed. Ginny laughed at me but ended up doing the same thing. I sorted through all of my stuff and started to pack it. 

My first suitcase had all of my clothes and shoes. I had Ginny sit on it so I could zip it up. Once it was closed I put it by the door and started packing my second suitcase. I put my toiletries, hair supplies, makeup, jewelry, and everything else I had packed before. I again had Ginny sit on my suitcase and then when it was closed I put it by the door.

I now had my third suitcase just for souvenirs and other things I bought while here. As well as all of my Christmas gifts. I grabbed all of my things which was a ton and threw it all onto the bed. I poured everything out and sorted it based on what it was and where it was from. 

I got at least one shirt from every park. That is just one souvenir I have gotten all my life when I go somewhere new. It reminds me of how I was raised, without the Zabinis. Even if the thought of that seems impossible by now. I know it still happened. And I'm happy it did.

Anyways, I got the most things from Magic Kingdom. From there I of course got my magiband for my fastpasses, an autograph book filled with autographs, an iconic Mickey Mouse ear hat, multiple sets of Minnie ears, and a t-shirt that says Magic Kingdom on the front. I also got other shirts from different areas of the park, multiple pins from different areas of the park, a lanyard with the Disney logo all around it for the car keys, and a black silhouette of Bell and the beast.

From Animal Kingdom I got a Banshee figurine, a t-shirt that says Animal Kingdom, and a couple of pins from around the park.

From Epcot I got a pick-a-pearl necklace, the passport you normally get, a shirt hat says Epcot on the front, and everyone got two special things. We all had silver rings engraved with our initials and glass cups with the same thing engraved. They are absolutely beautiful and are the only good thing basically about the park.

From Hollywood Studios I got pins from around the park, a star wars sweatshirt, and multiple t-shirts from around the park. Some have characters on them, some have quotes, but of course I got one with the park name on it.

From Universal Studios I got a t-shirt with the logo on it as well as a few other t-shirts with ride names on them, a couple Simpson pins, and a couple keychains with varied things on them.

At Island of Adventure I got the same types of t-shirts with the park name and names of different rides, a couple Marvel pins, and a Jurrasic Park keychain.

From Busch Gardens I got a t-shirt with the park name on it as well as a small snow globe that had just gotten my attention when we shopped.

And lastly, from SeaWorld I got a t-shirt with the park name, a dolphin keychain, and a travel mug with the park name above a shark printed on it.

I packed everything as well as what I got from the malls and for Christmas and I didn't need Ginny to sit on my suitcase this time. I put any small things I forgot into my bookbag that I bring with me and then used a spell to make it feel like my bags weighed nothing.

Ginny and I left our room and headed out of the hotel room with everyone else. While we all took everything back to the car, Draco checked out and once he was back out we all got in ur seperate cars and drove to where the gps sent us. I had put in the address that was sent to my phone and we all relaxed during the almost six hour drive.

It was a very, very, long drive.