Chapter 26

I head out of the bedroom with Draco and we head into the kitchen. We read the board and are very interested in what's written.

Good morning! For the next two days, you will be going to Broadway At The Beach! Today will be for shopping and trying different foods from different restaurants if you'd like. Tomorrow is all the attractions. Tonight there will be fireworks at ten. So stay if you'd like to see those. If you end up coming back to the hotel early, there is money in the drawer by the fridge for pizza. In your bags, you will find multiple wallets with plenty of money in them. Do not be afraid to spend it all, the stores here are very interesting and have plenty of interesting things. We hope you have fun and we love you!

"Two days for one place? The only thing we've done multiple days in a row was the beach. How major is this place?" Draco asked me.

"I'm not sure. I've only ever been to Florida. I've never even been in South Carolina." I replied.

"Well looks like none of us know what our parents have gotten us into," Blaise said from behind us.

I turned around and nodded before walking out of the kitchen and heading into my bedroom. I quickly change into some ripped up jean shorts, a grey Nike Air Force 1 crop top, and the black and white matching shoes. I grab the small leather backpack that I got from Pier Park and I filled it with the essentials I always take. Once I'm ready I grab my phone and keys and headed out of the bedroom.

"Alright everyone let's go," I said before opening the door and heading out of the hotel room.

When we got to the place we all got out of the cars and just started to walk through the area. Since we had breakfast we weren't eating yet, but we were stopping in every store. And let me just say, I'm glad we get two days.

When we counted there were a total of seventy-seven stores in total. And there were tons of attractions and restaurants. I already knew we wouldn't get to all of the restaurants, but you better believe we went into every single store.

From A Silver Shack, I got a silver bracelet with three pink jeweled sphere charms on it. From the Beef Jerky Stores, East and North, I got a couple of packs of the honey BBQ smoked beef jerky. Since it was more of a basic one there were samples out and once I tried them I knew I had to get some. 

From Bijuju I got gold fan earrings and an adjustable gold Y chain necklace. At Blondie's, we didn't buy physical items but we did all get henna tattoos. Draco wanted to go into the Broadway Winery, but then I reminded him that the alcohol purchase age in the United States was twenty-one and not eighteen. He just groaned at me and I laughed.

 From Broadway Magic, I got a few prank items and I was going to give them to George when we get back. From Broadway T-Shirt Co., I got a hooded sweatshirt with the place name on the front. 

"Oh my god, it's a Build-A-Bear! I haven't done that since I was a little kid!" Ginny exclaimed.

I looked over a few stores and saw the building. I smiled and looked back at her, "Well c 'mon let's go in!"

She smiled and ran in behind me with everyone else just shaking their heads.

I made a brown bear and I got a few accessories but Ginny was the one who went all out. She got a bright red bear, clothes, a sound, a scent, and more accessories. I smiled at her the whole time and we eventually were able to leave the store.

From Cariloha I got a blue t-shirt but what's awesome about it is that it's made of bamboo. We saw the outside of Christmas At The Beach but we didn't get anything because it's past Christmas and we didn't really need or want any of it. When we went past the Claire's store I went in to look around a little bit with Ginny and you better believe I got a marble phone case for ten dollars.

When we went by Coastal Carolina Winery Draco looked at me with a pout and I just laughed and pulled him away. From Coastal Outfitters Pro Shop I got a thirty-ounce Yeti teal cup. From Crabby Jack's General Store I got a couple of marble turtles of various sizes. From Crocs, I got the classic clog shoes that were pool blue. I also got Jibbitz in the shape of my old and new initials. 

From Del Sol, I got a flower keychain that starts clear but when it's in the sun it is hot pink. From the East and North Designer Sunglasses stores, I got a couple of pairs of Ray-Bans. From Earthbound Trading Company I got a silver and sapphire ring.

The guys got a few things from Fan Cave Store but I didn't get anything. From Flamingo Joe's I got a couple of tropical themes stickers. From Flashy Feet, we didn't get anything because when someone saw us going in they pulled us to the side.

"I wouldn't buy anything." the woman said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I got them for my kid a few years ago and only one shoe worked. I mean you could try you could be luckier."

I smiled, "Thank you."

She nodded and walked away. I looked back at the others and they all shrugged and headed out of the store.

From Flip Flop Factory, we all went in and customized our own pair of flip flops and we had some fun doing it. From Fric N' Frac I got a baseball cap. From Gemini Boutique I got a couple of sets of Pura Vida bracelets. I didn't get anything from Hat Fanatics. From Hollywood Heroes and Villians I got a tumbler cup with the Star Wars logo on it.

We really spent all day shopping and I might tell you what all I got but there were so many stores and I did purchase something from almost all, so maybe not.

Anyways, after our late dinner, we enjoyed the fireworks and then headed back to the hotel.