Chapter 13

It's the next day and I get up and change into my robes before heading downstairs. At the counter I see a little girl sitting on the couch.

"Jane?" I called out.

"It's Caitlin, mom! Jane is upstairs still asleep!" the little girl replied.

She turned towards me and she was beautiful. She had long blonde hair and my brown eyes. Her skin was lighter than mine but it was tanner than Dracos. But other than the skin tone and eye color, she looked like a female Draco.

"Did someone say my name?" I heard from behind me.

I turned around and saw an identical-looking girl rubbing her eyes at the top of the stairs, "Good morning, mom."

I smiled, "Good morning, sweetie."

"Lyra? Who in the bloody-" Draco stopped right in his tracks when he saw me smiling up at the girl at the top of the stairs.

"Oh my god..." he whispered.

"It's Caitlin and Jane..." I whispered back.

"Yeah, we know our names mom!" Jane exclaimed with a laugh.

"We need to get to daycare!" Caitlin exclaimed.

"I'll go get Scorp!" Jane said before running up the stairs.

"Scorp..." I whispered.

"Two daughters and a son..." Draco said as he walked over to me.

 Jane soon came running back down with a little boy. And good lord I thought the twins looked like Draco! Scorp was an exact replica!

"Looks like you had the stronger gene," I said with a smile.

He smiled and went over and picked up Scorp, "C' mon buddy! Let's go get you to daycare!"

I went over to the twins and we started to head out, but then we heard a squeal.

I turned around and saw a little boy being chased by Blaise. He looked like Blaise but with lighter skin and red hair.

"Alex! C' mon we need to get to daycare!" Blaise exclaimed as he chased the little boy more and more.

"Alex go get your aunt!" I heard Ginny yell.

I kneeled down on the floor and took Alex into my arms. I stood up and held him as the other two got to the door.

"C' mon, Lyra. We need to get to the daycare before class." Ginny said.

I nodded and all of us left and went down to the room where McGonagall told us the daycare was. Once we got there we said goodbye to our kids and headed to potions.

***

Over the next few weeks, we got closer and closer to our children. I even started to believe they actually were my children. But then I always remembered they were magically made. Which always made me a little sad.

The twins were five and Scorp was three. So they all had tons of energy. And so did Alex.

"C' mon everyone! It's time for the Halloween fest!" I yelled as I headed to the door.

McGonagall changed the schedules so everyone who didn't have kids would have a meal before us. That way they wouldn't be bothered by the kids as they ate their food.

After five minutes everyone was downstairs and we all headed down to the Great Hall. We all went over to the other Slytherins and sat down.

There was Daphne, who was Astoria and Theo's kid. They wanted to name her after Astoria's sister since she died in the war.

There was also Max, who was the son of Pansy and her soulmate. Her soulmate is a Slytherin in our year named Manuel Sebastian. They had been talking for a while before the potion so they took a little more time getting used to the idea of having to marry each other.

"Hey, everyone," I said as I sat down with the twins on one side of me and Scorpius on the other side of me with Draco on the other side of him.

"Hey, Lyra. Do you remember the homework for the care of magical creatures?" Pansy asked.

"Oh yeah it's-"

"TROLL IN THE CORRIDOR!!!"

I turned around and saw a panicked fourth year running into the Great Hall. People immediately ran over to her but I got up and headed for the other direction.

"Pansy, Astoria, The you watch the kids! Blaise, Ginny, Draco come with me!" I called back.

I heard the three of them running behind me and we ran through the halls looking for the troll. At one point we took a quick left and saw the troll standing there cornering some students.

"HEY UGLY! OVER HERE!" I yelled.

It turned towards me and I got my wand out, "Stupefy!"

It stumbled back towards and wall and I apparated over to the kids before it could fall on top of them. I picked them up and apparated back to the others as the troll fell right where we were standing.

"Thanks, Lyra." I heard.

I looked at the two girls in my arms and saw Acacia with a girl who looked exactly like her.

"No problem, Acacia. Who is this?"

"Olivia. She's my twin sister," she said with a smile.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Olivia. How about you get out of here with Blaise and Ginny and Draco and I will take care of him?"

They both nodded and ran over to Gin and my twin. The two of them apparated away and I put my attention back on the troll.

He was starting to wake up so I got out my wand and cast another spell, "Petrificus totalus."

It froze and fell back on the floor and I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see McGonagall and Kingsley standing behind me.

"Hello Minister, Headmistress. How are you this evening?" I sighed.

McGonagall shook her head and Kingsley cast a spell on the troll. "Thank you, Ms. Zabini. I can take him from here."

I nodded and walked back to the Great Hall with Draco. When we walked in Caitlin, Jane, and Scorp all ran towards us and pulled us in a big hug. We both laughed and picked them up, Draco was holding the twins and I was holding Scorp.

We walked back over to the table the others were at and Theo shook his head, "Merlin Lyra. You had to go and run towards the troll!"

"Well, I was almost killed by one in my first year. I didn't want anyone to get hurt." I replied as I set Scorp down next to the twins.

They all shook their heads and I laughed a little bit. I sat down next to Jane and Scorp and I continued to have my meal.