one || demon

third person's pov:

Fire.

Fire was everywhere.

She couldn't control herself.

She didn't realized she was doing this.

She was out of control.

She couldn't stop screaming.

She wanted to stop.

But she couldn't.

Because that's the half demon she is.

She screams in agony as she locked her hands in her h/c hair, almost trying to rip it off. Her palms were filled with the red colored blood, the thing she hated seeing. But she had to see it, the blood that was dripping down on her fingers as she screamed.

The building she was in was on fire. The windows, walls, including the doors, they were all surrounded by the hot flames.

The girl couldn't escape, but she didn't even tried to escape.

She just wanted to disappear. Disappear from this world she wished she didn't lived in. She didn't even belonged in this world. She's a half demon. A killing machine that escaped from the portal and was tortured.

She didn't even looked like a monster. She looked like everyone else, a normal looking 19 year old girl, with h/l h/c hair, e/c colored orbs and nothing more like a normal human would look like. But she was a monster.

A daughter of a monster in that bare portal.

Slowly, she removed her hands from her head, letting out a shaky breath as she looked at her fingertips. They were bloody alright. Her eyes widen. She didn't wanted to become a monster. She wanted to be normal, a normal being. A normal being that can sleep normally, eat normally and other normal activities.

Not losing control and burning an entire building down causing her to go mad. The girl couldn't control her powers, but her anger can. F/n L/n was indeed a daughter of a monster.

After a few minutes of looking at the ruby red blood covered on her fingertips, her eyes turned dead. The floor was flaming hot, but she didn't cared. Her eyes were emotionless like a doll's. She didn't even cared if the atmosphere around her was burning. She had already knew what hell felt like anyways.

She didn't even bother to get out of her own cage. She didn't even bothered to do anything anymore. She just sat there, hugging her knees tightly, emotionless. She let the flames take over her s/c skin. The white pale dress she wore was falling to ashes, but she still didn't do anything.

She thought 'this is the end, death will take over my body.' She closed her eyes slowly, her e/c colored disappearing in sight. But, that was until...she heard a voice from the other side.

"Zapp!! I think someone's in there!!"

"What?!!"

"Let's see- ah!! its a girl!! and she's stuck inside a cage, I have to get her out of there!!"

"Huh- hey, dimwit!! Get back here you'll burn to death!!"

"But there's someone in there!! I have to save her!!"

The girl's e/c eyes shown up again. This time, her face with pure shock. Someone was going to save her even though she asked for death. When the young girl looked up, she saw a boy that looked around her age, he had scruffy brownish hair, and was dressed in loose clothes and sneakers. His eyes were closed shut and had goggles hanging around his neck. Let's not forget that he had a monkey riding on top of his shoulder.