two || libra

third person's pov:

"Would you like to join Libra for a change...?"

The girl's eyes widen. Was she compatible enough for them? She didn't know what to answer to this situation, she just stood there, wide eyed. Klaus stood back for a while and scratched the back of his neck.

"I mean, we won't force you if you don't want to. I'm just saying that you'll know more about your abilities if you join Libra to change the way you want yourself to be" Klaus said as he extended his hand towards y/n.

"So, what do you say?"

The girl stayed silent for a while as she thought of an answer. She thought what might happen if she joined or if she didn't joined.

'...they'll find me again if I don't join...' was the first thing she thought of. The girl just stood there, feeling the hot rocks underneath her frail feet as well as the hem of her wrecked white dress. "I..."

"I what?" Klaus asked looking at the girl with a smile. "I'll go...I'm gonna join Libra..."

Klaus smiled again. "That's the spirit...well then, f/n, being a member of Libra isn't going to be easy if you don't train on how to use your own ability techniques. You'll be learning how to use them by the time you know everything about Libra, ok?"

Y/n nodded her head. "Yes, I'll how to use and control my own ability..." she answered confidently. Klaus nodded, looking at the expression written on her face.

"Alright...Zapp, Leo, since you two are the ones who found her, I want you two to look after her while she's training herself how to use and control and use her own power."

"WHAT?! Why do WE have to look after her?!! Can't she look after herself?! I mean she's already 19-

"She's only a new member here, Zapp!! Don't make the girl have a hard time!!" Chain said angrily as she punched Zapp in the head. Klaus facepalmed. You watched as Leonardo nodded at Klaus's request and started walking towards you with a happy expression.

"H-Hello again, uhhh...l/n. It's me, Leonardo Watch..." he said awkwardly. The girl's eyes turned dead: "I know that..." she said with no expression. Leo jumped in surprise, immediately scratching the back of his neck as he laughed nervously.

"O-Oh!! I'm sorry about that...I thought you would forget cause...never mind about that...anyways, Klaus asked me to-

"Look after me, yes I've heard that loud and clear, Leonardo..." she said. Leonardo nodded. "Y-Yep that's right!! So I guess we gotta...fix this area before we go back to Libra..." Leo finally said before walking back to where he was before awkwardly as Sonic giggled.

F/n stayed in her original position, waiting for somebody to tell her to move or walk around. She watched as everyone in Libra talked to each other, not minding she was there all along. F/n just sat to the broke stones on the floor, her eyes closed as she felt peace around her for once in a lifetime.

That's until:

"Hey, f/n..." a voice called out to her which she stood up immediately. "Yes?" She answered confidently. Chain was in front of her, staring at her e/c eyes with ease. "O-Oh...hello there, I think you've already heard of me. My name is Chain Sumeragi. I'm mostly called the Invisible wolf of the organization, and I'll be taking you with me so I can bring you to Libra. If you don't mind?" Chain asked the girl as she extended her hand towards her.