four || burgers

third person's pov:

The sunlight landed down on y/n's face as she was awoken from her comfortable slumber. The white silky sheets made a soft noise every time she changed her position or moved. She was never this comfortable for once in her lifetime. She felt comforted, happy, and peaceful. The emotions she never really got to feel.

The girl got up from her position. She looked out of the shining window, the one who had been letting the sunlight enter, and saw a lot of civilians and different kinds of creatures walking around the city of Hellsalems Lot.

She yawned. The pajamas she wore were too big for her fitting, but the long pj's were the only ones that fit well. The shirt she wore was a plain white oversized shirt. The pajamas were color lavender blue and was covered with white flower patterns. Her hair was ruffled like she was wearing a wig for too long. Everything was silent. Well...except for a certain boy's snores.

Leonardo was sleeping on the floor with a futon wrapped all over him. A comfy pillow was laid on his head and his eyes were closed shut than ever. He was drooling and soft snores could be heard exiting the boy's mouth. Sonic was sleeping on top of his stomach and was also snoring softly as they won't even flinch or move from the sunlight hitting their bodies.

Y/n stared at the both of them like she didn't know what to do after getting out of bed. Yesterday, Klaus assigned y/n to sleep in Leo's home since he exclaimed that: "Y/n seemed to be getting really along with you, Leonardo. How about you let her stay at your place for the night?"

So without Leo cursing a single thing about it, he let y/n stay on his place. It was kind of embarrassing for letting a frail girl like her to stay in his place after saving her from a burned building. In his point of view, he would actually think that y/n was kind of pretty. But y/n was such an emotionless girl, so of course she wouldn't mind sleeping in his place.

Y/n looked at the choker with a heart shaped ruby that was placed on her neck. Her hand examined the beautiful accessory as she felt the cold feeling of the ruby. She liked the color red for a reason. First reason cause it was a very pretty color or the second reason was because it almost represented her.

She was so distracted looking at the heart shaped ruby that she didn't noticed that Leonardo was already up, sitting in his futon. "Ah, l/n. You're awake...what time did you wake up?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

"I...don't know..." the girl replied with a non-facial expression. Leo smiled, "Ok then. I'm going to make breakfast...do you want to help?"

"Breakfast?" Y/n asked all of a sudden. "I don't know how to make breakfast..." she said, sounding like she didn't know at all. Leo frowned. "Didn't they...didn't they feed you when you were in that cage or..."

"They let me starve...for a day...and then they feed me..." the girl replied as she looked away from him. Leo stuttered, "A-Ah!! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bring this topic up but...I-I'll go make breakfast...I'll call you when I'm done..."

Leo made forward to his kitchen. Beads of sweat were rolling down on the sides of his face as he thought about the question he asked y/n. Why would he ask that? He already found her bruised and locked inside a cage, her parents couldn't possibly think she's a killing machine or either some kind of animal that they found on the street.

As Leonardo entered the kitchen with Sonic sitting on top of his shoulder as usual, y/n waited on the bed, watching as Leo grabbed a pan and some unfamiliar ingredients y/n had not seen ever in her life before.

Some white oval shaped solids, a box of somewhat like to be a thing called 'pancake batter,' Some white liquid, a bowl, and an object that looked like a spatula with a big spiral head.