three || shopping

third person's pov:

"It's opened!!" K.K and Chain screamed as they saw one of their favorite shops opened. Y/n looked at them with confused but normal look while Leonardo looked like he wanted to go home already.

"Why do I have to come along, again...?" He said as he scratched the back of his head. Chain walked over to him. "Because, Klaus might think that we were the ones who took care of y/n, so that you won't get scolded by him, we decided to take you with us," Chain said with a bright smile. Leo blushed. "B-But I know that I would get scolded by Klaus if I didn't looked after y/n but pulling me here in a woman's clothing store? I-I don't think I can..."

Leo stopped a bit there when K.K slapped his back. "Aw! don't sweat it, Leonardo. It's not like you're going to see y/n naked or anything," she said as she walked over to the h/c haired girl, holding her shoulders behind her. Leo blushed heavily, his entire face turning beet red. "T-That's not what I mean, K.K!!"

"Well let's go. I'm not waiting an hour for your declined requests, Leo. So let's go inside before this shop closes," Chain said, pulling the h/c girl inside gently. K.K smirked and pushed Leo inside as well.

The store was full of girl's clothing alright. The smell was like the smell of fresh cologne made of lavender and roses at the store grounds. K.K and Chain were blushing like idiots as they set foot inside the store where everything was like a girl's dream. Through the beautiful and exquisite designs, the well polished shoes placed on their rightful places, there was even a shelf of makeup on the other sides.

Everything inside the store was very girly. Y/n took a minute to examine the items inside the area but before she could, Chain immediately pulled her with her as they went to the Teen's Section. "You're 19 right?" Chain asks as they were walking over the pile of clothes. The girl nodded. "Well I think these would certainly fit you well, y/n" Chain answers back.

Chain shoved a shoulder less shirt with a black mini skirt to y/n's arms. "There. Try wearing these," Chain said as she pushed y/n into the fitting room. K.K butted in as she pulled the girl back in her grasp. "Chain!! Why would you let my dear f/n wear this kind of clothing? She should wear something appropriate whenever Klaus assigns her to a mission!!" K.K said as she patted the girl's h/c hair.

Chain made a 'so what?' face.

"But, K.K...I wanted to see if she look cute in it!! I'm so tired from fighting at the mission earlier, let me have a relaxing break..." Chain said in a tired and sorrowfulness in her voice. K.K facepalmed. When was this going to end? Y/n watched as the two argued about what clothing she should wear when all of a sudden, a pair of clothes were pushed in the h/c haired girl's arms. "Here, l/n. Try these on."

Y/n turned her head up to see Leo scratching his cheek with his finger as he was bashfully looking at the ground. Sonic was sitting on top of his head, giggling like the adorable little monkey he was. Y/n looked at the clothing, the clothing was a f/c colored t-shirt along with a s/f/c colored jacket that can apparently be zipped, some s/f/c skirt, and last but not least...some long black colored socks that matches along with some adorable f/c colored boots.

Y/n looked at Leo with a poker look on her face. "How do you know my size?" She asked with no emotion. Leo jumped as he blushed hardly. "I-I don't!! I-I just managed to grab some clothes like what K.K said to be comfortable in a mission...so I did..." Leo said as he looked away from her e/c colored gaze.

Y/n just stared at Leo dead in the eyes. She turned around to see that K.K and Chain are still done with their little argument yet so y/n decided that she had to fit the clothing that Leo gave her. As she quietly entered the fitting room, she took her ragged white dress off and looked at her bruised and bleeding body.