six || hot chocolate

third person's pov:

It had been a while since the giant incident happened at hellsalem's lot. Klaus had been thinking of a plan to keep the young girl safe from the white devils who eventually wanted to take her back to their lair. Leonardo also had been keeping an eye on y/n — since he obviously was the one who let the girl stay over at his place.

For a while, y/n had been avoiding others, exception for the people she knew, including Libra itself. Klaus and the others had been asking a lot of question to y/n, but it remained unsolved due to y/n's sensitivity for the questions they had asked.

Today at libra, y/n was sitting down on one of the couches as usual, doing nothing. She had been requested to have a further inspection for the team to know more about, and to know if she was either a foe or rival. And as for Klaus' office glass, they had been immediately fixed by the great Gilbert in a flash. But with y/n's help — obviously.

Y/n had been more silent. Her expression not changing from day to day that even Leonardo was even getting worried about her. He informed Klaus that she wasn't eating much like before, and she was avoiding having conversations with him. The girl did had a strong mindset and reflexes, so Leo would expect her to avoid anything suspicious.

As Klaus was typing down on his computer, Gilbert served y/n some hot chocolate to let the girl cool down. "Oh...thank you..." the girl said, bowing gently towards the old gentleman in front of her. Gilbert bowed back. "My pleasure, Miss f/n. Is there anything more you'll like?" He questioned to the female.

Y/n shook her head. "No thank you, sir. I'm fine..." she managed to answer. Gilbert bowed once more before he left the girl alone on the couch. Keyboard typing was the only sound inside the area towards Klaus' direction. Y/n slowly sipped from her teacup that Gilbert had served for her a moment ago. She gasped after taking a taste of the brown hot coco. It wasn't like the food she had eaten there in her place, it was something more greater.

"It's delicious..." she murmured, staring at the liquid of her teacup. Klaus stared at the girl with a small smile. "Is it your first time tasting hot chocolate, y/n?" He asked, his voice a bit soft for y/n to hear. She nodded her head slowly. "It's delicious..." she repeated. For a few moments, Leo entered the room along with a tired Zapp. The duo sat down beside y/n, totally ignoring her presence while y/n sipped her hot chocolate in silence.

"Leonardo, Zapp, where have you two been?" Klaus asked the two males who had recently just came inside. Zapp answered, "We went out to eat. But a lot of creatures decided to take our money so we had to fight."

Klaus sighed.

"Really? Seriously, when will you two stop fighting thugs out the street? It's dangerous."

"Zapp was the one who convinced me to make an excuse!!" Leonardo told Klaus, his tone sounding obviously annoyed. Y/n ignored the whole conversation — her whole concentration only fixated on the warm chocolate. But once she turned her head to Leo, he looked very tired and sweaty. So she gazed back at the warm chocolate and thought of an idea.

"Hey, Leo, you should have a drink," y/n told the burgundy haired boy. Leo turned his direction towards y/n and nervously shook his hand at her. "Ah, no thank you, I'm fine," he replied, more sweat already dripping down his forehead. Y/n pouted. "But you're tired..."

"Don't worry about me, l/n. It's alright, I swear," he says once more. He can spot Zapp smirking behind her, which made him more irritated at him than before. "Wipe that stupid grin off your face, Zapp, it looks stupid," he told the white haired male. Zapp flinched. "Don't call my signature grin; 'stupid,' Leo! I was only giving you an answer to save yourself!"

"Answer for what?! Your smirk isn't an answer, you bumpkin!" He answers back. Klaus sighed once again. "Be quiet. Sir Klaus is staring at you two..." y/n told the two arguing duo. Zapp and Leonardo slowly and nervously turned their heads around to face at the said boss, and y/n was exactly right. Klaus was gazing at the two idiots with a sadistic smile on his face, almost saying the expression; 'if you two don't shut up, I'll throw you two out of the building.'

Leonardo and Zapp both flinched before they both smiled awkwardly at their boss. Sending him a gentle wave. Leonardo slowly faced away from Klaus, almost a thousand of sweat beads falling down his face as Zapp did the same, too. Y/n did nothing but continued to drink. "What're you drinking, l/n?" Leonardo questions the female beside him. Y/n looked at Leo before she answered, "Hot chocolate. That's what Klaus said it was called."

"Oh, that sounds great. May I see?"

"Do you wanna taste?"

"O-Oh, no thank you, I'm fine. Did mr. Gilbert made that for you?" Leonardo finales asked. Y/n thought about it for a second before nodding her head. Leonardo smiled. "Awesome! Ok, I'll try it then...if that's what you want," he says, gently taking the teacup y/n had offered him to handle. Finally taking a sip from the cup, y/n watched as he slowly took his lips on the drink, tasting every inch of flavor of chocolate.

Suddenly, Chain squeals out of nowhere.

Zapp and Klaus both perked their heads up towards the short black haired female whose eyes were sparkling in delight. Leonardo along with y/n both looked behind them to see Chain's unexpected reaction. "What's up, Chain?" Zapp asks.

Chain pointed towards y/n and Leonardo with a cheeky blush on her face. "Leo just had an indirect kiss with f/n! How cute!" She says, squealing once more. Zapp grinned, as Leo blushed while y/n only had no reaction at all. Her mind wondering what an indirect kiss was. Klaus chuckled.

"Oh that's expected from sharing the same cup Gilbert served," he says, both of his hands intertwined with each other as it supported his head from falling. Zapp began to make some weird noises y/n couldn't describe what they were. But all she thought of was a horse.

"Heh~!!? Leonardo already taking one move for a girl! Nice, Leo!"

"S-Shut up, Zapp! I'm not!" Leonardo retorted to the laughing white haired male. Y/n gazed at Chain, her head tilted close towards her shoulders as she asked, "Whats an indirect kiss?" Chain stiffed her shoulders delightfully, her finger up in front of her face as the cheeky blush still wasn't off her face. "Well, let's see, uhhm, an indirect kiss is act of kissing an object that someone else kissed recently, symbolizing a kiss between the two people. And that's like what happened between you and Leonardo!"

Y/n tilted her head. "But...I'm not human. I'm a half, although."

"That's not what I meant..." Chain replies. Leonardo blushed, covering his face with his left palm as he shook his head left to right. Y/n patted his back, making sure he was alright. "Alright that's enough. Chain, go check on Steven. That guy's gotten some trouble again," Klaus demanded. Chain fixed her odd posture, her face now drew with seriousness. "Understood, sir," she answered before running off outside Libra.

Meanwhile, while Zapp was teasing Leonardo more about the 'Indirect Kiss,' y/n continued on drinking the hot coco the calm butler had served just for her. And probably for Leo to share as well.

AN: short but very fwuffy chapter