9

Beyoncé's POV
Just as I was about to leave the bathroom, Kelly came in.

"There you are....you've been in here forever, I was worried about you."

"Kelly, ima go to see Jay."

She chuckled, "Uh, see this is what we NOT gon' do."

"Kellllllllyyyyyyyy," I whined.

"Beyonnnnnnnnnnncé," she mocked me. "You told me not to let you call him, let alone go see him? No."

"Yeah but things have changed since I told you that," I said.

She laughed, "Yeah, you got drunk...come on, let's go dance."

I sighed, "Fine. I want another drink first though."

She rolled her eyes, "If that's what it takes to keep you from going to see Jay, fine."

We left the bathroom and she walked to the dance floor while I walked over the the bar, but at the last second, turned to go towards the back exit, where I knew my driver was waiting for me.

"Bey?! Bey!" Kelly said, coming after me.

"Shit shit shit shit shit," I said to myself as I picked up the pace.

"Fuck," I said as a fell down to the ground, my drunk ass tripping over my own two feet as soon as I opened the door to outside.

"You okay?" Kelly asked, helping me up.

I nodded, "I'm fine," I said as I continued walking towards the car.

"Beyoncé, do not get in that car," she said, following me.

I opened the door and got in the car, telling the driver to take me to the townhouse. I grabbed the handle to close the door but Kelly grabbed the door on the other side, holding it open. She sighed before getting in after me.

She spent the entire car ride trying to convince me to just go back home with her, but I wasn't tryna hear that. I had already made up my mind and drunk me is very stubborn. If she really wanted to intervene, she would've had to have done it long before I even decided to call Jay back.

The driver pulled up to the townhouse and Kelly looked at me, "Are you sure you wanna do this?"

I sighed, "No, maybe you're right."

She smiled, "I really think it's for the best. If you really wanna see him then you should definitely wait until you sober up at least first."

I nodded, "Yeah, you're right.....oh shit look at that!" I said pointing out the window.

She turned to look and I quickly got out of the car as fast as I could.

"Dammit, Bey!" I heard Kelly say as she got out of the car.

I speed-walked up to the door and rung the bell because I didn't have my keys with me.

Jay answered the door looking sexy as ever. He furrowed his eyebrows, "Bey?"

Kelly quickly came running up behind me, "Jay....I tried to tell her not to come here....she is drunk drunk and she's in your hands now....I'm sorry Bey, I tried," she said before turning around and getting back into the car to go home.

Jay's POV
I let Beyoncé into the house and stared at her in disbelief. I couldn't believe she was here. And she looked so fucking good. I know it's only been a week since I've seen her last but somehow she managed to get more fine.

"What uh....what's going on?" I asked. I was happy to see her but confused. I listened to her very long, very confusing voicemail and honestly I still wasn't sure what to make of it. Was she sad? Was she angry with me? Did she not care? Did she miss me?