12

Beyoncé's POV
"Solange, what the hell were you thinking?" I asked her as we stepped into her apartment after the silent limo ride home.

"I'm sorry, Bey....I am so sorry. I don't know, something just took over me.  You know I don't play when it comes to you."

"I know, and I appreciate that but you took it a little too far tonight. There's a time and a place, Solo."

"I- wait a second....so you're not mad that I attacked him, just that I did it at a public event?"

"I'm not gonna pretend that it didn't feel a little good to see him put in his place, but that doesn't make it right."

"I know. And like I said, I'm sorry. I'll apologize to him too. Are you gonna go talk to him tonight?"

I shook my head, "I don't have the energy tonight. Can I crash here?"

"Yes, but only if you promise that you're actually gonna talk to him, tomorrow, and NOT have sex with him again until you do."

I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Giselle."

I rolled my eyes, "Fiiiiiiiine."

Solo smiled, "Thank you."

——

I went back to the townhouse first thing after I woke up. When I got there, I saw Jay sitting at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal. 

He looked up at me when I walked in but didn't say anything. 

"Hey, I'm sorry about what happened last night."

He chuckled lightly. "No you're not...but it's fine I deserved it."

I sighed. "Do you have any idea how it felt to watch you sit there, talking to Rihanna like y'all are the best of friends, right in front of my face? And then for her to smile in my face like nothing happened between you too? Honestly, you're lucky I ain't kill you when I met that b-"

"Aight, aight....what did you want me to do? Start a scene in the middle of the damn award show? You were the one who wanted me to go out and act like everything is fine between us so tell me what you wanted me to do!"

"I don't know, Jay! We shouldn't even be in this situation!"

"Well we are! So the question is where are we gonna go from here?" he asked. 

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about," I said lowly.

"What?"

I took a deep breath, "Ever since I saw those texts between you and Rih I think I knew what I needed to do, but I've been trying to put off doing it."

"And what's that?"

"I can't stay," I said as tears came to my eyes. "It's like, every time I see you I'm gonna think of what you did. I don't know if I'll be able to trust you again.

"Bey, come on we can fix this, I love you, so much."

I shook my head, "No Jay, we can't. I love you too, so much, but you've hurt me too much. We're too damaged to be put back together," I said as I started crying. 

He wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his chest. "I never saw us going out this way, ma. I never ever wanted to hurt you, and I'm so so sorry, Beyoncé."

I looked up at him and wiped my tears. "I'm gonna move out, I don't wanna stay here without you..it'd be too hard. I'll have my stuff out by next week."

He nodded as he wiped a tear. I was so not used to seeing him emotional like this. 

"Goodbye, Jay."

"Bye, Beyoncé."

--

Short update sorry, I've been feeling uninspired with this story lately :/