14

*A/N: I decided to finish this story real quick 😂 soooo if you're still here please vote and comment!*

Beyoncé's POV
I woke up and smiled seeing Shawn lying next to me.

"You know how beautiful you are?" he asked before kissing my forehead.

I blushed, "We're you watching me sleep?"

Before he could answer I heard Kelly yell, "Beyoncé!!"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What is Kelly doing here?"

"Beyoncé! Wake your ass up!" Kelly yelled, waking me up from my dream.

"Ughhhh Kelly whyyyyy," I groaned.

"I thought you had an appointment with the realtor at 10? It's 9:30," she answered.

"Ah shit, thank you," I said, throwing the covers off of me and jumping out of bed.

I ran into the bathroom and in 5 minutes I was ready to go.

One perk of having to do all of my quick wardrobe changes in my performances is that I'm able to get ready at a moments notice

"Alright wish me luck," I said as I grabbed my purse and keys.

"Good luck girl, and remember try to stay open minded," Kelly said.

I nodded, "I will, I know nothing's gonna feel like home besides the townhouse Jay and I share...but I'm never gonna be able to move on if part of me is still there."

—-
Many hours later

My realtor, Linda, and I walked into the 10th place she's shown me today.

They've all be fine, honestly, but none of them feel right. I'm really trying to be open minded like Kelly said, but the townhouse just feels like home, I can't explain it. Or maybe it's just Jay that feels like home.

"Alright, I've saved the best for last," she said and went on to go into more detail about the house, but I tuned her out as I looked around.

This place was perfect. It was the first place I could really see myself in. All of the rooms were so spacious, the bedroom had a fireplace and beautiful balcony, it had an amazing rooftop patio, and it even had an incredible kitchen (that I would only use to make cereal and Hamburger Helper).

 All of the rooms were so spacious, the bedroom had a fireplace and beautiful balcony, it had an amazing rooftop patio, and it even had an incredible kitchen (that I would only use to make cereal and Hamburger Helper)