Chapter 1.

(3rd Person)

Kirishima sat at his desk, tapping his pencil on his water bottle as Kaminari talked with Sero. Mina was on his other side, talking about some date that didn't end well before his teacher came into class.

The older man walked in and sat down at his desk, grumbling to himself. "Alright you fucking marshmallows. I've got a headache so we're going to watch funny youtube videos and then you're going home."

Considering it was the end of the day and this was their last class, they all respected their teacher and kept the voice level at a minimum. Aizawa put on the video before wrapping up in his sleeping bag and falling asleep on his desk.

Kirishima turned his attention to his phone, trying to find something to distract himself from whatever his friends were talking about before the door was thrown open and a small boy with green hair stumbled inside.

"Don't PUSH me! That's mean, Kacchan." He shouted, turning around as an ash blonde teenager walked inside with a smirk.

Aizawa looked up for a second before putting his head back down, sighing in annoyance. "Class, we have a few new students. Please treat them with respect, this is Bakugou Katsuki and Izuku Midoriya."

The green haired boy smiled brightly at his classmates, waving. "Hello everyone, I'm Izuku Midoriya!"

A kid near the front stood up and waved politely. "Hello, Midoriya. I am Iida, your class representative. I am very glad you are in my class. Please follow the class rules and expectations and you will love it here. Thank you very much."

"Great, thanks!" He walked over to find an empty seat near the boy with the glass before something caught his eye. Well, more like someone.

A boy sat near the back with the most unusual hair color he's seen. But he wasn't complaining, it was actually quite nice on him... 'I hope he's gay.'

Bakugou followed behind his childhood friend before Iida had stopped him, putting his hand on the blonde's shoulder. "Excuse me! You need to introduce yourself to your classmates! This behavior is unacceptable. Please try being more like your friend over here!"

Bakugou scoffed, removing the other's hand and pushing him away. "Bakugou." Was all he said before taking the next available seat in front of Midoriya.

Mina slowly turned back around to stare at Kirishima with a knowing grin. The redhead didn't notice, just kept his focus on the new students.

"Ooo, someone's got a crush!" The pink haired girl teased, smiling at her best friend. Kirishima tore his gaze away from the blonde and stared at his friend.

"I do not! I just think he's really cool and..."

"You wanna bang him." Kaminari spoke, moving over to his friends, Sero following behind.

"Exactly." Kirishima stared at the girl before the sudden realization hit him. "WHAT?! Dude, SHUT UP, DENKI! I-I do NOT want to bang him."

"Oh, so you want him to bang you?" He asked, with a confused look on his face.

"Yes--NO. No, I don't. Shut up, Kaminari. You don't know what you're saying."

"Well good because he's too hot to be gay." Sero spoke gently rubbing at the blonde's wrist. "You should ask him though. Just go up to him and ask if he's gay or not. That's what I did."

"That's not at all what you did, Sero. You literally went up to Denki over here and said, 'I'm straight for you.' And then he cried because he didn't know what you meant and you made him think about it. I still have no idea how you two ended up together." Mina spoke with a teasing tone as she smiled at her two friends before turning back to Kirishima who wasn't in his seat anymore. "Kiri?!"

The girl looked around the class before she found her friend walking over to the new student. "Oh my God, SERO! He's actually going to do it! What if Bakugou murders our innocent baby?!"

"It'd be your fault for letting him out of your sight." Sero leaned back in his chair, smiling to himself. "Besides, look at him. I think it's actually going well."

Kirishima slowly walked over to the blonde, taking a deep breath as he tried to figure out what to say. He made it to the desk and tapped on the other's shoulder. "Bakugou, right?"

Everyone in class went silent turned their heads to watch the conversation take place. The ash blonde hummed in agreement but kept his eyes on his phone.

The redhead didn't know what else to say and panicked, letting the first thing that came to his mind slip out of his mouth. "Fuck, I'm so gay for you."