Chapter 5.

(3rd Person)

Weeks had finally went by and Kirishima had managed to get the ash blonde from his class to become his partner for PE.

The gym teacher had announced that they'd have a free day today and were welcomed to do whatever they pleased.

Kirishima had asked Bakugou if they could spare together, something him and his siblings used to do when they were younger. It was fun, how could anyone say no to that?

"No." Was all the ash blonde had said before he turned away.

"Come on, dude! Please?? It's fun, I'm pretty sure I could take a few punches, give it a shot!" Kirishima begged and waited for the other's final response.

"Fine, but don't cry like a little bitch if I hit you too hard."

And so they began. And as fast as it had started, it was over. Kirishima was on his back, panting heavily while the ash blonde stared down at him with a predator look in his eyes.

"That was quick.." Kirishima muttered, wincing in pain as he stared up into matching red eyes. Bakugou blinked a few times and realized where he was and what was happening.

"Obviously," The blonde spoke as he stood up before helping Kirishima to his feet. "You're fucking tiny, it's like you're not even eating or some shit."

"Oh, really?" Shit, fuck you and your caring, observant side. "I do eat, meanie!"

"Sure doesn't look like it." The ash blonde grumbled as he walked away as soon as class was over.

...

Bakugou turned down the hall, realizing it was completely empty. Good, people are fucking parasites.

"Hi, Kacchan!"

Oh my fucking Hell. "The fuck do you want, Deku?"

"Aw, don't be like that! I saw you with Kirishima in the gym! Did you find out he had a boyfriend and that was why you looked constipated when you left like that?" Midoriya spoke as he walked over to the ash blonde.

"Fuck off, Izuku. I could care less if he had a boyfriend." Bakugou spoke in a gruff voice as he slung his backpack over his shoulder. "I always get what I want."